Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Anza Borrego Fees

I guess I missed the memo.

http://www.pe.com/2017/11/03/anza-borrego-desert-visitor-center-gets-10-fee-fridays-through-sundays-and-holidays/

https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=638

I am not sure how this works.  I am assuming the fee must be paid at the Visitor Center, but the park has many Entrances and Exits. Anyone have any more information on this? 

This does not affect Bagster's Rides midweek.

S

Don't quote me but I believe a long time ago they tried something similar $5 day use and it failed miserably cause of exactly why you mentioned such big area and no way to enforce with all the entrances, if they do something should make it like forestry pass where you can buy at multiple places and get year passes

The article is horribly written. Seems to me the fee only applies to parked vehicles at some of the main trail heads. I'd assume they have pay machines or at least steel drop boxes like you find at some primitive Forrest Service campgrounds. Regardless, it doesn't sound like it applies to us, since we are just riding through.

They Checked with me about Mid-Week fees, and I shut it down.  More Beer money mid-week.

B)

P.S.   I would be happy to pay an Annual fee.  I would stipulate " No graders be used on the back roads.

May as well just have Jerry Brown and Co ram through some new taxes and fees.  Oh wait they already did that.

20 minutes ago, Spaugh said:

May as well just have Jerry Brown and Co ram through some new taxes and fees.  Oh wait they already did that.

Can anyone explain how we ended up with him twice?!  Go away, Jerry!

7 hours ago, simicrintz said:

Can anyone explain how we ended up with him twice?!  Go away, Jerry!

Stupid people breed and they vote.  

May have had something to do with " Counting all the Votes ".  That plus no Electoral College in Cali. 

Never spoken to anyone who said they voted for him.  Never got a phone call for any poll either.  Wonder who these folks are that voted for old Moonbeam and get the poll calls.....

You have it all figured out,  Good Luck with that.   You may want to check out the Rules of Engagement for this website.

I think it is only at the visitor center. The had major trafic jam last year with the bloom. Easy way to make $$ . But what is next ???

11 hours ago, Bagstr said:

You have it all figured out,  Good Luck with that.   You may want to check out the Rules of Engagement for this website.

Backing away slowly; Seacrest out!