ADV Bum

15th Annual -2018 Desert Dash Volunteers Feb 24-25

I have done sweep before and am more than willing to assist. 

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 0:16 PM, tntmo said:

I have done sweep before and am more than willing to assist. 

Saturday Sweep? I'll sweep if Tom will go with me and fix my bike if necessary!

4 hours ago, Van said:

I'm committed to sweeping.

I think our group ( like at the meeting Van ,Tracy, Kug, ) are still commited to sweeping . 

It would be good if we can get all the sweepers together for a meeting with Mike  after registration Friday night.  So we can check in and be sure we all know the  plan for Saturday. 

We will definitely have a meeting Fri night with the sweep. Seems like we will have the sweep covered.  Thanks to all who are stepping up for the sweep.

I need to know Shirt sizes for all volunteers. Also let me know if you want Long sleeve or short?

8 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

I need to know Shirt sizes for all volunteers. Also let me know if you want Long sleeve or short?

I need a medium long sleeve, please.

So could we see who is all doing sweep?  I'd just like to see if there are enough, or too many or whatever.  

Nobody ever confirmed that they needed assistance from me, but I'm still willing to help if required.

Let me know!

7 hours ago, tntmo said:

So could we see who is all doing sweep?  I'd just like to see if there are enough, or too many or whatever.  

Nobody ever confirmed that they needed assistance from me, but I'm still willing to help if required.

Let me know!

We have Dstss and crew sweeping one route / Ocotillo extended route.

Kug, Van have committed to sweep the Borrego route. Cosmo was going to sweep with Kug, Van but I feel he has to much as we need to get the camp ready for Sat night (chairs/tables). If I could get someone else to commit to the Kug team that would be great. 

Mike,  both my sons will be with me.  Dan will be riding as usual.  AJ will be take our 4wd truck out to Salton sea and be available if anyone needs a pickup on the longer leg.  

XL Short Sleeve and I'm in to sweep with the Kugs and Van.  We normally set the room on Friday when I get there

Long sleeve large  please...thanks Mike

I and my crew need 2 med LS, 1 Lg LS and 1 Lg SH

Thanks

(1) XL Long Sleeve.... por-favor

And I just now realized (because of my old-timers short term memory), it's THIS weekend.

Mike... did you have me doing anything on site as a volunteer? If so, I'll need to make arrangements to get down there and do so. I won't be camping, or staying overnight. In fact, not sure I'll even be able to ride...  TOTALLY forgot it was THIS weekend!!