danrider

Valle De Guadlupe, OCT 14th Sat

I will be helping and leading a ride to Valle De Guadulupe in Baja on Sat Oct 14th.  You can bring a street bike or you dual sport bike.  The plan would be to meet at Denny’s in National City for coffee , leave  around 8a.m., then ride to Rosarito for breakfast, and Valle de Guadalupe for wine tasting at a couple of my favorite spots.  Plan on getting back around 5:30pm.     I am sending this out early because once you are in I will send information to you on mex insurance and other thing.  If you ride two up this is a perfect time to take your girlfriend or wife, because the sights are really cool and it will be a fun and easy ride. .  

YOU GUYS SHOULD GO!!!  EASY EASY RIDE....YOU WILL GET TO SEE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BACK FARM COUNTRY!!!

Who are you and what have you done with DanRider? ?

"IN"

Sounds like a day well spent. I have pesos in hand, passport and fresh Anakee 3's. Let's roll. 

17 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

I have to get a passport! I hope I can go.

You should get one, but you don't need one. Lots of folks have successfully returned to the US with just a driver's license.

On 9/21/2017 at 3:15 PM, Dan Diego said:

Who are you and what have you done with DanRider? ?

You already know I do not do much without Lefty,  A good friend at work belongs to a bike club, They are all HD boys, but really good ones, they are always gathering stuff to donate to families and hospitals in TJ.  He's  told me about this ride he is putting on with his group, I ask if I and SADR could tag along.  He said no problem let's go. He is like you he knows Baja but on a street bike. 

18 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

I have to get a passport! I hope I can go.

You can go, don't worry, because I took some of my office staff down to Mexico for lobster and one in my vehicle had Driver License only, boarder had no problem with it. But you should get your passport for future.

Yeah, no need for a passport. A drivers license will be fine, even in the ready line. 

Aplogize and let them know your passport is in the mail...

12 hours ago, Dan Diego said:

Yeah, no need for a passport. A drivers license will be fine, even in the ready line. 

Aplogize and let them know your passport is in the mail...

What, like you're some sort of expert?

My dad goes to Mex all the time, and returns without a problem with only a drivers license.  Border guards tell him to get one,  and he smiles and says no politely, and promises to see them again in a few weeks without a passport.  It's never held him up.  I have one, but wouldn't think twice about not going if I didn't.

If this is a down and back day ride, I am in. This will be my first trip into Mexico.

Schedule for Saturdays Ride.

7:00 am  Meet at  Denny's National City for Coffee  (424 W. Mile Of Cars, National City, right off of freeway)

Depart to TJ to Tijuana Solo Angels Club House (Av, Ignacio Allende 7140 Independencia, 22055 TJ BC, Mexico

10:30 Breakfast at (Taco Lalo Mexico, Pos la Rumorosa BC Mexico,  Say Bon Voyage for a couple of friends traveling to South America

11:30 depart to Tecate

12:30 depart to Wineries, Carretera 22750 Valle de Guadalupe

1:30  depart to Valley Wineries 

3:00pm  Depart to Tijuana and back to US Hwy 1 Scenic Road 

4:30 Arive at the border.

5 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

If this is a down and back day ride, I am in. This will be my first trip into Mexico.

we will be back no later than 5pm

I have a soft obligation for the A.M., could I meet you in Tecate? I don't mind hanging out waiting wherever you say (I live close to Tecate )

10 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

Is this ride better suited for the vstrom or the ktm 990?   How much dirt?

Vstrom then the 990  you do not want to eat up your nobs on the 990

10 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

I have a soft obligation for the A.M., could I meet you in Tecate? I don't mind hanging out waiting wherever you say (I live close to Tecate )

10 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

Okay,  tell me a spot in Tecate, I will also ask the guys we are riding with where would be a good spot. Send me your cell # pm it to me. 

9 hours ago, danrider said:

Okay,  tell me a spot in Tecate, I will also ask the guys we are riding with where would be a good spot. Send me your cell # pm it to me. 

Make sure you guys give me a call today1

going online now to buy my insurance for the day.

I would like to join and meet you in Tecate.  Is that possible? Please list or PM details.  Winery name, meet location in Tecate, etc. Thanks.

See you in Tecate at 12:00. 

Red F700gs, fluorescent yellow helmet.

Unless location changes, meet at general plaza lower part.

See you Dan and Kelly,

Brian "Beezzz" Bezer

13 minutes ago, Beezzz said:

See you in Tecate at 12:00. 

Red F700gs, fluorescent yellow helmet.

Unless location changes, meet at general plaza lower part.

See you Dan and Kelly,

Brian "Beezzz" Bezer

I will text you from Denny's