I will be leading the girlfriend on her new to her KTM 250 (plated), thru Campo trucktrails and into Laguna and down into Pine Valley, this Saturday morning(9/9). 8:00 kick stands up at my house on Buckman, 2 acres of fenced parking, dirt starts immediately. Anybody is welcome, big bike friendly, plates needed, we wont be super slow but not super fast either. Great ride for those who would like a little guidance, or help. Restaurant stop in Laguna and possibly Pine Valley too. I would figure about a 3 hour ride, all fire road terrain not to tough and as I said help available. Paved bailouts in numerous places.

PM me for address, phone number etc.

Thanks,

I'd like to go, going to check the calender.

On a side note as you are in proximity to Buckman (Springs Road) I assume. I bought an old booklet put out by E Vitus Clampus about the history of the "Buckman Springs". Starting in the late 1800's there was a little Bottling Plant, Cabins and a little later a Hotel. A Spa - Resort of sorts. Tells about the Buckman family and how Mr. Buckman was granted the land and all. He had owned something like it in (I think it was) Northern California prior. Fun little read. 

Is this the Campo down by the border south of the 8?

Lurking.  I have a truck I'm restoring at the campo museum 

On 9/5/2017 at 8:31 AM, Uncle Champ said:

I will be leading the girlfriend on her new to her KTM 250 (plated), thru Campo trucktrails and into Laguna and down into Pine Valley, this Saturday morning(9/9). 8:00 kick stands up at my house on Buckman, 2 acres of fenced parking, dirt starts immediately. Anybody is welcome, big bike friendly, plates needed, we wont be super slow but not super fast either. Great ride for those who would like a little guidance, or help. Restaurant stop in Laguna and possibly Pine Valley too. I would figure about a 3 hour ride, all fire road terrain not to tough and as I said help available. Paved bailouts in numerous places.

PM me for address, phone number etc.

Thanks,

Ok, you got me.  I'm in.   

What time do you think you will be in Laguna? 

Was great meeting everyone, Very welcoming and gracious hosting by Uncle Champ.  Very nice property at a great location!.  Had a blast on the ride, just wanted to thank everyone!!

Mike