Sign in to follow this  
Spyder

Public Service Announcement

Fun little video. Bump the speed up to 1.5.

Vid

My favorite comment:

The biggest Cycle Mills are run out in Portland . Disgusting lean-tos everywhere ,crammed full of mistreated and,disfigured Motos. The conditions are disgraceful . Poor little things.

S

Sorry if you have seen it before as it has been around for a while.

Hipster Hell!!!! They have died and gone to Hipster Hell.......

This is such as sad story.  except for the hamburger bike at the end, that is totally awesome!!!!

It does suck though when you are looking for some older projects.  My first bike with a plate was a 71 CL350 scrambler.  Got it for free for tearing down a rotted out barn.  It was a blast and I would kill to find another one.  The cafe crowds have put some put some artificial value on these things and the prices are insane.  You talk to them and they tell you what it could be, that these are the best bikes to start with, and when you totally hack it up it will be worth so much more.  Im like...damn dude, I just want to pay for what it is now.  slap some knobbies on it and cruise the hills.

damn kids, and their crazy jalopys....and get off my lawn.

This explains why the old ratty bikes are selling for so much. A few years ago I was trying to find a project to become a local errand bike. After exhaustive research I gave up on old bikes and decided to buy a Royal Enfield. Has the old look and a used one would be less than parts and labor on a resto.  Still haven't bought it but it's on the list.