mtnmanseth

Anyone driving from Vegas with room for a bike?

Shot in the dark, but anyone driving from Vegas to SD in next couple weeks with room for a moto?  Considering a new 2T 300 from a Vegas dealership - but need to get the bike here!  Braaaap!

Your single isnt vegas your weekend playground 

Going be there week of July 10th. MIGHT (no guarantees yet) be able to throw it on a hitch carrier and bring it back on the Yukon. I'll be there with the family for my daughters competition so we'll be busy. But we can discuss it if nothing else pops.

THIS former Marine took my DR to it's new owner in Portland for $400. He works the W coast and some inland, so Vegas might be doable.

I will be passing through in the next week or so, but don't have my carrier. Tall camper shell so maybe some measurements could be done to see if it's a fit.

Just now, TrophyHunter said:

THIS former Marine took my DR to it's new owner in Portland for $400. He works the W coast and some inland, so Vegas might be doable.

I will be passing through in the next week or so, but don't have my carrier. Tall camper shell so maybe some measurements could be done to see if it's a fit.

Took your dr to its new owner, wtf didnt u sell tiger to build a dr 

Between Vegas and SD, there is 400 miles of riding fun.. 

I did that one day ride a couple weeks ago on the DR..