Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

July, August, September AZ, UT, CO, NM

My 2 wheel drive has taken way too long to complete, have had to keep changing our plans...but we should be back on the road in July.

Will leave SD, work our way thru AZ, to Utah, Salt Lake City for the BMW MOA International Rally mid July.

Then the following week is Top of the Rockies Rally in Paonia CO. After that, we'll explore CO for a few weeks with plans to go to Tombstone to meet Val Kilmer...he'll be playing Doc Holliday in a gun fight at the mid August "Doc Holli-days" event. I want to try to get a pic of Val with my Boy Doc Holliday in the sidecar.

Then we plan to go do the New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route, spend a couple weeks doing that.

If anyone wants to meet us somewhere along the way, that would be cool !

After that, in September we plan on finally crossing the border into Mexico and slowly work our way down to Patagonia and the tip of South America.

Dan and Dan, if u guys do your trip down there next year, we'll have to hook up.

Wow rip to the tip of SA. I take it you are retired Randy?

I rode down to Panama a few years back on my XT600 with several

other thumpers. What a great and yet scary trip (cage drivers)!

Bajadog, we're going round the world for at least 5 years, not just to South America.

Nope, not retired (just single with no responsibilities...LOL) ...will have to work again if we come back, or work along the way to finance longer travels....I hope that is the case.

Ongoing trip report is posted here in Ride Reports Section... Rad n Doc Travel the World.