Sign in to follow this  
Wintyfresh

A couple of new toys

Picked up an '06 YZ250 with a rekluse clutch and flex bars. Found out Barona Oaks was back open and had to go hit it, I'm really impressed with it and love the Kayaba SSS suspension as much as I do on my WR450. Definitely an improvement over the '00 (and the reason for its sale). 

MKFuwP9l.jpg

Been wanting a lift ever since I worked in a shop with one 15 years ago. Didn't really have room for a 2-post, but this Atlas Kwik Bay has a completely open center and will lift 7,000 lbs. The platforms are big enough to fit a bike, too, which should save me a bit of wear and tear on my back. 

w1uOfZvl.jpg

46 minutes ago, Wintyfresh said:

Picked up an '06 YZ250 with a rekluse clutch and flex bars. Found out Barona Oaks was back open and had to go hit it, I'm really impressed with it and love the Kayaba SSS suspension as much as I do on my WR450. Definitely an improvement over the '00 (and the reason for its sale). 

MKFuwP9l.jpg

Been wanting a lift ever since I worked in a shop with one 15 years ago. Didn't really have room for a 2-post, but this Atlas Kwik Bay has a completely open center and will lift 7,000 lbs. The platforms are big enough to fit a bike, too, which should save me a bit of wear and tear on my back. 

w1uOfZvl.jpg

Nice those scissor lifts are awesome little tip if you need to lift a truck or suv with a frame not unibody use some 4x4 wood cut to length works like a charm.

Just now, Bp619 said:

Nice those scissor lifts are awesome little tip if you need to lift a truck or suv with a frame not unibody use some 4x4 wood cut to length works like a charm.

Thanks! Already picked up some 4x4s... one of the appeals of this lift was being able to get my F150 up on it.

A little less than three feet. If I need more height it just takes a few minutes to roll the lift into the driveway.