Billy650r

Big Bike Photography Ride 26Jan

Hey guys,

I got tomorrow off so I'm planning on heading out early morning to get some photo practice in. If you have a camera and the day off let me know. Or, if you want to be my test subject that works too. Not sure where I'm going yet, either Black Mountain, Coral, or Otay.  Heck, I can even bring my drone for some serious action shots.

Beginner or Intermediate paced to get out there.

If you post up by morning your going to otay and I'm too lazy to load my 300 and go to mccain I'll join you on 950 at otay if there's a mandatory stop at brodys for a burger and beer In the itinerary

15 minutes ago, Bp619 said:

If you post up by morning your going to otay and I'm too lazy to load my 300 and go to mccain I'll join you on 950 at otay if there's a mandatory stop at brodys for a burger and beer In the itinerary

Now this man's a thinker.

I'll be heading down there in the morning to mess around. Jim will be meeting after he takes care of an errand at 10.

Where and what time would you wanna meet?

I can probably leave my house by 9 or 915 im in la mesa right off 94, so 30 minutes to either sleeptrain or pio pico or similar 

Nuked, Wrong Day. Have a great ride.

8 hours ago, Bp619 said:

I can probably leave my house by 9 or 915 im in la mesa right off 94, so 30 minutes to either sleeptrain or pio pico or similar 

That works. I'll be at sleeptrain around. 930

I made the wrong choice got to mccain at 9am left at 10 was 38degrees and 50mph+ winds was no fun way too cold

That's pretty nasty. Due to conflicting schedules we're going out tomorrow to mess around.

I went from the amphitheater  to Pio Pico and there was some seriously deep puddles on a majority of the trail. Knee high while on the pegs deep.