Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

SDORC meeting Tues Jan 3 -17

I am unable to make this meeting. I hope someone can make it so we can learn about what it going on. 

17a7daaa-67b8-4654-8b4f-2392570edab4.png

You are invited to the next meeting of the San Diego Off-Road Coalition (SDORC) to be held this Tuesday, January 3 at 7:00 pm at the Ranch House Restaurant in Lakeside. We will discuss current topics of interest to off-road vehicle users. Special guests Neil and Alexia from the El Centro Field Office of the BLM will talk to us about windmills in McCain Valley.

Come early for dinner and bench-racing. For directions go to sdorc.org/meetings.

Hope to see you there!

Ed Stovin, President
San Diego Off-Road Coalition

Keep up to date on issues of importance to the OHV community. Sign up for our free e-mail list here! 

Join Our Mailing List

I would love to hear the news coming out of the BLM.  I know the horny toad flat tailed lizard survey is done and I dont believe it made the endangered species act. That is great news for next years Desert Dash. Thanks for going and please keep us informed.

Yes,  will make an effort to be on site!  B)    Other than the Turbine Exclusion Zone, Are there any other issues people want BLM input from?