KTMrad

SDAR Club Meeting- Desert Dash Volunteers 1/24/17

Tuesday January 24th, 6 PM at Callahan's Pub in Mira Mesa.

Callahans, 8111 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92126

If you are volunteering to help for the Desert Dash, please make it a point to attend this meeting.

We will try to have a guest speaker.

We will discuss the latest issues having to do with proposed land closures, upcoming important issues and meetings, etc.

We will discuss the importance of having more SDAR Club trail maintenance days at Corral Canyon.

Dinner/social hour 6 - 7pm

Possible guest speaker 7 - 8pm

Volunteers for Desert Dash: Volunteer Assignments and discussion 8 - 9pm

I will be there since I will be in town for a couple of months before heading to South America. Hopefully, I'll have the sidehack rig with me, and Doc Holliday at the meeting.

Volunteer positions

Registration Fri- Sat

ADV Bum

Ktm Rad

Carguy  

DirtDame

Sweep

Mctrails

Tntmo ?

Chase-Recovery vehicles

ADV Bum

Carguy

GPS Downloads ?

Moores Cancer Center in LaJolla is calling all the shots for me for the next 2 to 3 months. Around January 16th they will lock me up on 2nd floor of Thornton Hospital Cancer ward for Chemo. They say up to 30 days but I made out in 21 days in 2014. I will have zero immunities for a couple of months soooo Desert Dash is out of the question.

1 hour ago, SCHWINN said:

Moores Cancer Center in LaJolla is calling all the shots for me for the next 2 to 3 months. Around January 16th they will lock me up on 2nd floor of Thornton Hospital Cancer ward for Chemo. They say up to 30 days but I made out in 21 days in 2014. I will have zero immunities for a couple of months soooo Desert Dash is out of the question.

No germs at the Desert Dash.

(Seriously, though. Keep up the good fight)

No germs at the Desert Dash. ...lol

Maybe if I wear a dust mask..HaHa

We need to know who is volunteering and for what positions so I can have a final list. We would like those people to be at the meeting as well.  Registration- Gps download-Sweep- Emt- Recovery vehicles. Thank you

Baring any last minute issues, I'll make the drive over for the meeting.  

22 hours ago, SCHWINN said:

Get better Schwinnie !

I'm a maybe...might be stuck at work, but I am available to help with Desert Dash as a sweep or whatever is needed.

I'm in for all my normal fare and will be at the meeting. 

I don't know yet if I can attend the DD, but I do plan on coming to the meeting to learn more about it.

Bump....hope to see a bunch of you there next week !

Let's have a good turnout !  A chance to socialize and meet your fellow SDAR riders and members !

We always have a good time.

Ed Stovin, President of SDORC plans on coming, to let us know about any important land use issues affecting us.

I hope to be their and will be bringing my "Free stuff from the giveaway fourm " 

ive been working tons of ot.. and have family in town...so ill stop by but cant stay for 8 pm portion.... as i shared on first volunteer sign up forum...i can do the usual.... help with volunteer dinner stuff /help shop/set up,/cook friday night  and i can do gps sunday am....see you at 6!

With my new job and all, I'm not sure that I can make the meeting, but still plan to help with Friday evening signup at the Dash.

I'll be at the meeting tonight......I'll be down in Mexico the latter half of February so I'll miss The Dash this year.......