Sign in to follow this  

Got what I wanted. Woke up to snow. Couple inches. Rode around some single track till I could feel my hands. Bout 9-10 miles. Slushy. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice!  Coming up your way Monday, wanna do some exploring up off of McCains road and Jacumba area.  You know the road that goes to the viewpoint right after asphalt turns to dirt.  Where this mine is

013_zps1zy1pc8p.jpg

Saw a bunch of trails around there.  With this storm tonite, I wonder if there will still be snow Monday?

006_zpsdnil41z1.jpg

Saw trails that went south from this picture at the viewpoint overlooking Chorizo Gorge.  You ever explored around there?

36 minutes ago, crfxer said:

Nice!  Coming up your way Monday, wanna do some exploring up off of McCains road and Jacumba area.  You know the road that goes to the viewpoint right after asphalt turns to dirt.  Where this mine is

013_zps1zy1pc8p.jpg

Saw a bunch of trails around there.  With this storm tonite, I wonder if there will still be snow Monday?

006_zpsdnil41z1.jpg

Saw trails that went south from this picture at the viewpoint overlooking Chorizo Gorge.  You ever explored around there?

I'd be down to join you in some exploring on Monday.

I've never seen that mine. I think I know which road you're talking about though. I'll have to check it out.

1 hour ago, crfxer said:

013_zps1zy1pc8p.jpg

006_zpsdnil41z1.jpg

I've been to the view point. But that's it.  I would go but I committed to going to glamis with Kenny Monday.