Breakfast went great bacon eggs fruit , buiscuits all you can eat under 11.00.

after breakfast this hill climb came up. if you look close youll see a beautiful and clean KTM 500 getting stuck 

halfway up and needing help . i rushed up there and the orange KTM was ok. so i opened up

a can of Rotella Heavy Duty Diesel Oil ,  and poured it into his cranckcase .

Like Popeye on spinach the Austrian built KTM revved up and made it down to safe and level ground .

image.jpeg

heres a pic from the top looking down to see the  shiny KTM made it back to safety and is waiting down below.  lesson was over, it had enough new scratches .

image.png

heres a pic of my 1982 yamaha 550 at the top alone . This is what the top of that trail looks like in case anybody wants to know.

image.png

The Tenacious KTM 500 was able to make it up tecate peak higher than i was . i hit a rock and blew out my front tire . this is why you dont use rotella. 

image.jpeg

rory was nice enough to make sure i got home ok.  with all the difficulties we had a pretty good ride . would definitly do the breakfast again .

Running car oil causes flats. 

40 minutes ago, tntmo said:

Running car oil causes flats. 

:lol:

Gonna make sure I don't forget huh?  Gotta admit, you were killing it today on that old piece of ----, haha!  That stuff was slippery and that Motoz tire sucks!  At least on that 500, it just gots too much power for that combo I thinks.  Or maybe it was I ate too much at the buffet before.  I don't know which it was but I definitely didn't have my best for sure.  Next time!

We all have our moments, right?

photo 003_zpsw1bnrc2i.jpg

your KTM couldnt perform  because it  has too much power for the tires thats why. 

I want to see that hill. I am sure I would not get as far as Rory. No matter what bike or tire.

So rotella gives you flat tires ? Try maxima.

18 minutes ago, CVRick said:

I want to see that hill.

i doubt that the condition with your uterus would allow you anywhere near this KTM killer.

27 minutes ago, 350thumper said:

i doubt that the condition with your uterus would allow you anywhere near this KTM killer.

Maybe if I tried your yamaha I would stand a chance.  My uterus will heal.

You need this stuff for optimum performance and less flats.

Dollar Tree $1

228757.jpg