socalhodaka

New Brit to the herd

The guy I got it from was right in Carlsbad, he got the Cub from a estate sell but he's not into the small bikes. This was his living room. IMG_7059.JPGIMG_7061.JPGIMG_7062.JPG

Looks like he might like Triumphs with a couple of BSA's thrown in for fun. That's what my living room would look like if I didn't have a wife and had more money.

CiD

1966 Triumph El Cajon, New Cub on display. Let the dream begin.

This thread is top shelf!! loaded with classic machinery, very nice thanks for posting. Vetter X-75 Hurricanes (PLURAL!!!! wow).

I never owned one but my neighbor had a custom Kawasaki Z-1 (@1975) and an OEM stock Bonneville 750 (1978 maybe, Maroon and white tank with black side panels), I had a GT250 Suzuki at the time. My neighbor was not a big fan of his Britbike.( the pushbutton start and crazy performance of the 900cc Z-1 held his attention)...he was always having difficulty starting the Brit gal,,,,, I was good at the tickle procedure, kick start position feel and always fired her up within a kick or 2, hence he let me ride her for almost all I wanted, wow was that was a win win, great memories there. Enjoy that new classic into your stable