Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Old Enduros, Dirt Bikes Street Bikes FOR SALE ?

I'm in Chico and hangin' out with a couple British chaps who are driving around looking for older bikes to buy and ship to England...anyone looking to sell anything ?

SR 500 in parts, build as AJS replica in the 80th by my self in Germany, but the bike is now here in SD.

P1040811.jpg

P1040809.jpg

They are smart guys because the taxes on bring those in is less than 95 and new models.   They fix them up and sell them for a premium price.  Smart British Chaps.  

14 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

I'd sell one of my triumphs

CiD

Chris, please pm or call me with details.

I have a 1988 Honda CR 500 it is in good shape probably needs carb cleen to run,sorry no pics. It is up north at my place in Squaw Valley off Hwy 180 if interested I could meet up there......Corey 760 598-0434

I have a 1970 RT1 360cc Yamaha Enduro. But I am not sure they would be willing to pay what I what for it. It is in very good shape.

55 minutes ago, Corpic said:

I have a 1988 Honda CR 500 it is in good shape probably needs carb cleen to run,sorry no pics. It is up north at my place in Squaw Valley off Hwy 180 if interested I could meet up there......Corey 760 598-0434

Gave them your info, thanks.

Sacrilege!

9 hours ago, Corpic said:

I NEED a CR500. 

Keep it in our dunes. 

How much?

I will be looking to get about 1300 for it , I need to get up there and do maintenance on the place when I can get a burn permit . I will pick it up then and give it some love. I am going in for knee surgery next Tues. and after that one heals then the other one . Getting older with worn out body parts is so much fun