ADV Bum

SDAR club meeting 10-18-2016

He'd beaten them, thought the infamous Dan Diego. He'd really pulled a fast one on those bad, bad men of SDAR.

They'd wanted to expose his weakness, to show that he was indeed mortal. To provide videographic evidence of a humbled, handicapped man meekly boarding his wife's car. Nay, to chuckle as Mrs. Diego loaded his badass KTM knee scooter into said car. 

But then an idea...an ingenious plan. He'd have his wife pick him up far from the scoffing crowd of dirt riders. Yes!

But, alas, his plan was foiled by the evil, plotting Cosmo who followed the Diego's into the dark, forbidding mall parking lot (over by the brightly colored inflatable kids' jumper) and unsheatheed his ominous iPhone and began recording. 

"Oh, the humanity!" Dan Diego was heard to exclaim as he hobbled into the passenger seat. Mrs. Diego just rolled her eyes as she placed his not-so-badass knee scooter into the Infiniti.

And so ended another SDAR members meeting. 

Good seeing everyone!  (You're all bastards...especially CiD, the leader of the coup.)

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3639.JPG

IMG_3641.JPG

First time going to one of these meetings.

lots of stories and laughs to be had, be sure to ask the Kuge for a smoke next time you see him.

It was great meeting all of you folks.

Dan, Zubb, ADV Bum, Wintyfresh, also Keith from D37.

I ended up having to unlock the house for my daughter, as she took the only set of car keys with no house keys on them.:rolleyes:

Let me know if anyone is down for a street, dirt or dual sport ride next few months, I have to use up a

lot of vacation days before Jan 2017.:P

Marco

Thank you to everyone who showed up. It was a good turnout with 20+ members attending. Great to meet new members as well as seeing the seasoned vets. Always a good time with you guys. Nice of Kieth Huff to come down and attend. 

I also thought it was pretty cool of Buffalo Wild Wings to reserve a large group area for us on their busiest night of the week. Overall a very successful evening. 

IMG_20161018_190148353_zpsdpc9zclg.jpg

IMG_20161018_190148353_zpsdpc9zclg.jpg