ADV Bum

SDAR club meeting 10-18-2016

I have reserved the patio approx-20 at Buffalo Wild Wings in Mission Valley Tues 10-18 starting at 5:30.  This is wing special night so I think that works out well. We have never had a meeting that far south, but I have wanted to move the meetings around the county to be fair to everyone. I believe we have a large group of members down south. This will be an informal meeting/ social event. We can move it back to Callahans if need be or if someone has a better idea we can consider that as well. I will give it a couple of days for input and then we will make it official.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Westfield Mission Valley, 1640 Camino Del Rio N #1376, San Diego, CA 92108

That sounds good...tentatively in.  

I just can't "stand" too long as I'm a gimp these days (on crutches, not the Pulp Fiction one).

IMG_9780.PNG

New to area can you provide an addy or zip code?

I found out tonight that it will be during happy hour as well. 30 beers on tap. 

On 10/4/2016 at 6:52 PM, DSM8 said:

New to area can you provide an addy or zip code?

Westfield Mission Valley, 1640 Camino Del Rio N #1376, San Diego, CA 92108

I'd like to be there but the work schedule will tell the story for me.  I don't clock out until 5:30P.M. on Tuesday's.  How late is to late to get there?

You'll be fine. The first hour is just socializing and We usually finish up around 8. 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, Mikey777 said:

Just in case any of you need a refresher..

Is she going to be there?

I'll try to make it/answer any questions about the Crawdaddy "Clubs Invitational" in two weeks:

And/or answer any questions about the AMA D37 sanctioned "CORE 4 Kids" Fundraiser benefiting the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation on January 21st at Glamis North Hot Springs Resort:

http://www.glamisnorth.com/events/VVLMM/2017-01-21/core-raising-money-for-pediatric-brain-tumor-foundation

If nobody minds me bringing a four-legged friend I'm in (already called and they said dogs are okay on the patio). 

D37 Dualsport President, Kieth Huff, will be in town tomorrow night.   He's offered to swing by and say a few words about D37 initiatives.   I'll introduce him to the membership in attendance. 

I would like to meet up, a few guys I know a some that I don't. Have some Application training tomorrow night. It is somewhat an international team so most convenient time is 4 pm to 11 pm. Still working part of the regular morning too :huh: 

Don't forget to review the video above today so that you can remember the proper way to eat wings tonight.  You will be tested and graded.

Who is riding their bikes down from north county?  I think I will ride mine down, need some cruising partners. :)

42 minutes ago, Joliet said:

Who is riding their bikes down from north county?  I think I will ride mine down, need some cruising partners. :)

A few of us are meeting at Kug's, but he's driving us down

I'm riding my heavily modded KTM knee scooter in from La Mesa. Look for the Kug sticker on the front. 

25 minutes ago, Dan Diego said:

I'm riding my heavily modded KTM knee scooter in from La Mesa.

A stock KLR scooter would outperform it..

24 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

A stock KLR scooter would outperform it..

I like your style, Tim.

You gonna be there?