slagnado

Stolen Harley Dyna in Golden Hill, San Diego

I ran across this on Nextdoor and it was disheartening, the owner was in a skateboarding accident a year ago and needed to sell the bike to help with expenses as he recovers. Keep your eyes peeled. If you see it, details below, send Deb a message at: b.deborahlynn@gmail.com

If you would like to make a donation, Christian has a GoFund Me. He needed the money from the bike to help cover ongoing expenses and get a service dog.        https://www.gofundme.com/wearewithyoutz

"Sometime Saturday night/Sunday morning, a black 2009 Harley Davidson Dyna was taken on 24th St. between A & B. We believe, according to watchful neighbors, that it was rolled down to 22nd St. and then loaded on a truck there this afternoon around 3 pm. Neighbors' description, including a military sticker and the bike never having been seen there before, indicate this was likely the stolen Harley.

A police report has been filed. If you have any information that would be helpful in locating this motorcycle, please e-
mail address: b.deborahlynn@gmail.com.

The bike was actually for sale as my son, the owner, was involved in a skateboarding accident in August, 2015 that resulted in a traumatic brain injury. Funds from the sale of the bike were intended to help with expenses as he continues to recover from this injury. 

Your help is greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Deb"

added notes from Deb-

The base sticker was from Annapolis and isn't current as the bike formerly belonged to my son's Dad.

The license number is 22C6623 and VIN # 1HD1GM4159K340867

The gal on 22nd, Gayleen, said it was two fellows loading the bike. One younger and one 60-ish, wearing.. a Harley t-shirt. Small truck (maybe el camino even) and old trailer. We figure it's already been torn down and being sold. Brand new engine. We do now have LOTS of accessory parts to offer for sale.

6c9f5a2211d4ef870688ffaa85d70f1c.jpg.max800.jpg