TrophyHunter

New tire shop - 8ball tires - kearny mesa

The guy was was cool, racing background and rides a GS. Could make a good club meeting spot or a good meet up spot. Right next door to BMW. 

Good to know...thx Kelly.

Selection of DS tires? I've found that lacking if needed right away and I'd like to support local shops.

Great selection of tires. Reasonable prices. Exceptional Service. And the owners are really nice too!  

I stopped in a few days ago, looks like a good selection for street and probably adventure bikes, but hardly anything in stock for dual sport or mx. 

I just shot a few games of pool?

So I had a very pleasant experience with 8 ball tires today.  The wife made the appointment online and I received a confirmation text from the shop, thought that was cool.  I was made to feel welcome and they really had their act together. All I was doing was getting some tires mounted that I had bought online.  He let me know that he was the founder of Bike Bandit and sold it off a couple of years ago but still retains the buying power to get anything that can be bought online for a very competitive price.  Walk in price to mount and balance 2 street tires was $55, pretty fair I thought. I will be a repeat customer for sure.

I walked in there a couple weeks ago and picked up a Dunlop D606 130/17 for $89, which is right about what you find them for online. Guy was super cool, too. I'll definitely be going back.

I pick up a tire from these guys about a month ago. Walked in grabbed a tire off the shelf, done deal!  The tire seemed like a good deal... I then looked it up a few days later.................. I paid $40 less than I could find it online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new tire store, so awesome! 

Rob,

It would be really cool if you had a durometer available to use at the shop. You have so many tires on the shelf its a tire geeks dream to walk in and see in person the options! 

tire%20durometer.png