Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Base camp for MAC - Track Join

Editing existing tracks but working to change Start and Finish. So I split at new location ( gas exits ) and want to Join other track Finish and Starts. I have seen instructions for control click etc. But not working  ideas appreciated.  Bags

Don't have any Mac experience. In the Windows version you hold down the shift key and select the tracks you want to join. Then with the cursor over the selected tracks right click the mouse and click on "join the selected tracks"..

Got a call last night from my Buddy Wayne that helped resolve the issue.

To Split Tracks:    Click the Hand Tool, move to track split location with cursor.  Two finger click brings up drop down menu. Click Split Track at Point.

To Join Tracks:    In the Track List Window to the left, Click first track you want to Join. Hold the Command button down and Click the second track. At this point you can move to the Edit Tab and you now find the Join Track option is active. Click and you have one track.  Move to Get Info option and you can re-title, re-color, filter etc.

Again, this is on a portable Mac

The issue is that you Can Not join tracks on the map but only in the track list window!  

Bagstr, click the first Track you want to join and then click the second Track while holding the Command button (Tracks on the Map). 

Once both Tracks are highlighted, right click then Join Track

You CAN connect tracks on Mac Basecamp on the map