Does anybody have any Big Bear tracks to share?  Or any ideas on great routes, areas, locations, trails to ride up there?  It'll be our first time heading up there ... 5 vet riders on bikes like a 450X, 500 EXC, XR650R.  No big bikes.  Fast, aggressive pace.  We prefer flowy 2 track, or fast & flowy single track.  We'd prefer to stay away from the super slow techy "trials riding" type stuff.

I just bought the CA Trail Map and I'm using it on my Galaxy S6 with Locus Maps.  The 'overlay/combo' of the Google Terrain map and the CTM data is insane.  Loving it.

Thanks for the help,

Troy

I have tracks. I would avoid this weekend all together, as it the Big Bear Trail Riders annual AMA Dual Sport Challenge;  there will be a lot of riders doing the "challenge" route, and adventure riders doing the adventure route. If you go, sign up early Saturday and ride your preferred route. Signup online or at the BB Convention center.

I have 2 loops of tracks i got from crawdaddy off advrider that i modified due to closed down trails but there is a decent amount of slow speed rocky stuff pretty hard too, and rest is mainly fire roads with some flow not much as far as fast single track. up there everything is mainly fire roads or semi gnarly rock sections.  if interested shoot me pm with your email.