Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Pine Valley at 7 a.m.

P M B. No way. It cant be! Phil Miy Britches aka "Skid Mark" in the day. Havent heard from you in a while.

:D what do i win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i will tell you how i found out next time i see you ,maybe :D )

where else did u guys end up riding today??. i just ended up crusing around ,never really been down that area , ow and i did not find that trail craig lol after i got home and looked it up i didnt go far enough on deerhorn lol , anyways it was nice seeing u guys out there ( didnt even think i would see you guys since i showed up soo late, was pulled over looking at my gps when u guys FLEW by :lol: and herd a faint horn beep :D

that was my monster can on your trailer :D thought i would leave some proof i was there, didnt think i would fing you guys,

PS, your website is very cool and professional, but still dont understand the big secret :D

PS, your website is very cool and professional, but still dont understand the big secret :lol:

Never was a big secret- it was all just for laughs. Craig should post a ride report soon. I think.

fn

...didnt even think i would see you guys since i showed up soo late, was pulled over looking at my gps when u guys FLEW by :D and herd a faint horn beep :)

I think that was me. Half my horn switch is missing, so I was probably well past you before I managed to squeeze out a pathetic toot.

Sorry you missed the road. I probably didn't give you a good estimate on the distance... thanks for getting that message out... kept us from waiting around.

PS, your website is very cool and professional, but still dont understand the big secret :unsure:

Never was a big secret- it was all just for laughs. Craig should post a ride report soon. I think.

fn

the secret... he uses a "fake name", so when I introduce myself as Bikeslut "Bob", he said Fakey Namey "P", but don't let anybody know...

As we were packing up, I took some pictures of his set up, and he turned his head away... then I took another picture, and he put his hand up... So I was just playing along when I started the "who is" section...

we already have a member named "Paul" so he needed to come up with a fake name...