Sign in to follow this  
alyeska

Borrego springs to fish creek and beyond 4-16-16

I will be at Christmas circle in Borrego springs at 8am and will wait til 830 then head out for fish creek, I plan on riding to sandstone canyon and then back to arroyo seco del diablo onto the wind caves and then out at canyon sin nombre, possibly more exploring if time allows. Pace will be slow to moderate since I am recovering from a surgery and cant take a real pounding yet. Secured parking is available at my place in Borrego if needed just let me know.

I will be at Christmas circle in Borrego springs at 8am and will wait til 830 then head out for fish creek, I plan on riding to sandstone canyon and then back to arroyo seco del diablo onto the wind caves and then out at canyon sin nombre, possibly more exploring if time allows. Pace will be slow to moderate since I am recovering from a surgery and cant take a real pounding yet. Secured parking is available at my place in Borrego if needed just let me know.

Would love to hookup and ride with you! Maybe someday during the week, I do love it out there, can't this weekend, out of town. I ride a big bike and I am not afraid to take it places. Or I can take my XL350. Send me a post if you can ride during the week.

I would liike to ride along , and can be at C circle at around 8 , I will be trucking out and would like to leave my truck at your place . Let me know if plans change , Thanks ...Corey 7605005117

I will go ahead and be at circle at 8 and we can take any vehicles to my place around 830 and then head out from there. I do ride during the week so I will put up another ride after I get over this one, Im only less than a month out of surgery. Tom

I will go ahead and be at circle at 8 and we can take any vehicles to my place around 830 and then head out from there. I do ride during the week so I will put up another ride after I get over this one, Im only less than a month out of surgery. Tom

I'll be at the circle at 8 to join you. Blue Tacoma with WR250R mounted on back. This ride sounds like it could be good therapy.

Dave

I will see you all in the morning in a white Ranger and KTM in the back

I will be at circle on a black and white klr 650 with hard boxes, when I get back to my place I will swap it out for the drz. Tom

I'd like to join too if y'all don't mind. I can be at the circle at 8. Beige F350 with white drz.

Hey Tom,,

Don't be afraid to exit your loop early if needed. These guys can find there way home. Take care for the long run.

Dave

Bagstr, been awhile since we rode together I see your still at it, I am taking it easy on this ride since I am less than a month from being opened up like a steer at the slaughter house, but Im feeling better and have shed over 50 lbs which has helped my riding and taking some load off my bike. Look forward to seeing you on the next ride and I will bug out early if I feel bad. Tom

Awesome ride today, we beat that new drz into submission, met some great folks and cant wait for another ride. Bradshaw trail?

Great ride , I met some new folks and had a blast . Many thanks to Tom for his hospitality and guiding us around He knows that area very well and is fun to ride with , also very tough riding at a good pace being so close to his back operation . The Bradshaw trail you were describing sounds like a good trip , get some rest and ease into it . Thanks again

Thanks, I have tried to post the group photos at the dropoff but I am not very computer literate and don't know how to shrink them to a smaller file size.

Great pics, looks like you guys had fun. Great area. I'm glad you guys got together and went for it.

Edit: there is a free app called Cram-it that works well for shrinking pics

Great pics, looks like you guys had fun. Great area. I'm glad you guys got together and went for it.

Edit: there is a free app called Cram-it that works well for shrinking pics

I cannot find the app