Sign in to follow this  
SDDiver5

Who's going riding this weekend? Semi-Noob wants to tag along.

Hey Guys, REALLY wanting to get out this weekend. I was planning on doing the noob ride last weekend but it was cancelled due to weather.

Looking for some easy to moderate trails to do Saturday morning. I call myself a semi-noob. I grew up riding dirtbikes in Ocotillo and a few places in Big Bear so my riding experience is mainly desert and wide open spaces. Looking to get better at single track and adventure some new areas. I've been hearing a lot about McCain OHV so might try that area. Or Coral Canyon. Let me know if anyone wants to join or if I can join you! Thanks!

Probably at Superstion Saturday if anyone wants to tag along.

I can drive from Alpine.

What bike are you on?

That'll work. The sand is wet at Superstition. (Makes it much easier)

Small dunes. Washes. Jeep trails. Whoops. Flat smooth WFO lake bed.

I know the area well.

We can ride at your level.

Leave early morning and ride 3-4 hours.

Hey Guys, REALLY wanting to get out this weekend. I was planning on doing the noob ride last weekend but it was cancelled due to weather.

Looking for some easy to moderate trails to do Saturday morning. I call myself a semi-noob. I grew up riding dirtbikes in Ocotillo and a few places in Big Bear so my riding experience is mainly desert and wide open spaces. Looking to get better at single track and adventure some new areas. I've been hearing a lot about McCain OHV so might try that area. Or Coral Canyon. Let me know if anyone wants to join or if I can join you! Thanks!

Mccain is great riding area.Easy or tough.

Breaking in a new drz on Saturday, going up fish creek and out at ocotillo, welcome to join if you like.

I won't be able to make it Saturday were going to a kids bday party. You guys have fun.

I may wanna jump in on octillo,alyeska.

What time you gonna be out there?

CRF 450 .

Thanks for the invites guys. Ocotillo might be a little far for me this time. I'm looking to be back at home around 1 due to some other plans.

But now that I'm thinking about it, Ocotillo would be fun...

What time you getting there and how long you planning on staying?

Breaking in a new drz on Saturday, going up fish creek and out at ocotillo, welcome to join if you like.

What time are you going to start fish creek?

I can show you Mc Cain or Corral Saturday.

You pick.

McCain is wet right now & my bike is dialed for it.

Somebody pick me up at 7 am my house on the way out.

I can buys u frosty burger on way back.

Ok. See you at 7.

I'll have a new tire and a can of kick ass.

Pending open gates, some friends and I are doing Santa Ysabel Truck Trail and Black Mountain in Ramona on Saturday around 10:30am. N00b friendly group, n00b friendly trails.

Starting fish creek at 0900 on Saturday. Will leave Borrego around 0830, easy ride cuz I am recoving from a back surgery. I plan on going by mud caves and maybe run up to sandstone cyn, then come out canyon sin nombre. Mello pace.

Ok. See you at 7.

I'll have a new tire and a can of kick ass.

Sweet.

Starting fish creek at 0900 on Saturday. Will leave Borrego around 0830, easy ride cuz I am recoving from a back surgery. I plan on going by mud caves and maybe run up to sandstone cyn, then come out canyon sin nombre. Mello pace.

If you decide to go, I'd be interested in tagging along. I'll truck it to Borrego, park and stage there.

Ride is pretty much set in stone barring rain, I can meet at Christmas circle between 8 and 8:30 and then anyone who wants can park in my fenced secured yard 2 miles south of the circle.