Sign in to follow this  
Avocado

Chilly update

Know most of you keep track of other like minded forums. Any idea what happy with Chilly White's page, appears to be several months with no updates... strange

If your referring to enduro360.com its probably because hes running alot of tours down in baja and doing lots of riding down there. Hes been posting on his instagram feed almost daily

Thanks, he has typically been able to keep up his site while taking caring for his tour stuff- just strange to see the page inactive for several months. Hoping it wasn't an injury. I will take a look at IG

he was leading a group on a trail ride we did just a couple of weeks back.

He's just fine out and about and absolutely loving his KTM250XCF even for longer Baja rides with a gear swap as he says. "this things got 40hp who needs more than that" his group caught up to us while we were on flat fixing detail, well not me I just watched... I just dont do flats or carry any tire stuff at all.....(I have mousse insurance, it costs more than extra tube insurance but saves loads of time and effort). Chile Blanco is fine.

he just posted this on FB

I will be going down to the Ramirez/Yorba ISDE fundraiser ride on Saturday. Weather looks like it could be interesting. I will probably ride from the border about 8:30 am and can guide a group into the Rancho for anyone who wants to come along. Jaime tells me it will be well marked from the Circle K on the south side of town to the event location.

my response C Y All there.....IN
he edited for a time change 0730 not 0830

Glad to hear he is doing well. I did see he was putting some serious hours in baja and he was quite a way south for a while as well.

I breezed through his IG posts and noticed one which stated no more trophy girls on enduro360, he set up a new page for the them.... looks like he may have moved on from enduro360