Sign in to follow this  
Krs1

1993 yamaha xt 225 serow dual sport asking price

what up yall so I am looking for a smaller bike and I have considered trading my xr 350 for the above bike plus cash. what would be a good asking price for this yamaha bike and is it a good bike?

also some things to consider about the yamaha and maybe the differences about the bikes. to be honest i havent done any research about this bike yet

I want to know a fair price to pay for a fair condition 1993 Yamaha xt 225 serow

Running?

Registered?

Maintenance papers?

Garage kept?

Mileage?

The XT does have a lower ergonomic factor.

As mentioned, a lot of variables here, Kris. An '07 just offered here at 25-2700..? I'd imagine there weren't that many changes along the way but condition and care would be the telling factors.

http://www.bikefinds.com/yamaha-xt225-for-sale

^^^ hope this helps - all variables and regional data, but ................

I would think that both bikes are worth about the same about $800 to $1500. Depending on condition. I would only pay $800 but I like a deal and buy bikes to flip and make a small profit after cleaning them up. People almost always have inflated prices on Craigslist, I've had pretty good luck offering 50% of asking price and then negotiating from there.

CiD

I gave one away a couple months back. Most would put that in the $750-900 range, dependent on miles and farkles.