trcooperone

New from Santee

My name is Tommy, I am 32 and I live in Santee. I ride an 89' TW200 and my dad just picked up a '96 TW200 and we are excited to get out and explore the county on a motorcycle.

I am not new to riding just new to adv riding. I have always rodeĀ a street bike or full dirt bike.

I am laid up for a bit from an ankle surgery but hope to be back out riding soon. We plan on some smaller trips like the Anderson truck trail and a Julian trip to get out feet wet.

Thanks!

I think I saw ya'll out at the Pine Valley OHV area a while back. I was on a camo colored VStrom wearing a Bright Yellow jacket.

On 3/17/2016 at 10:46 AM, downs said:

I think I saw ya'll out at the Pine Valley OHV area a while back. I was on a camo colored VStrom wearing a Bright Yellow jacket.

Probably wasn't us. My bike has been street duty for the last few months and we just picked up my dads this week. We hope to be out in the pine valley OHV area soon!

Any good small few hours/after work trips out in east county?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Anyone have any quick afternoon rides in the dirt out in east county. An after work kind of ride that can be done in a couple of hours or less?

Welcome to the forum. This is classic ride that might be good if you don't mind going up Wildcat Canyon on your 200s.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zh4Lm72ckhyM.kHQOa4kxmXHw&usp=sharing

There also is a NOOB ride coming up posted here:

http://dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21447-noob-oriented-ride-sunday-april-10th/?hl=noob

Welcome to forums look up rides out of pine creek up to sunrise then make you way to kitchen creek. If your going to that ramona ride tvscum posted do a long loop up to viejas grade to boulder creek cut to eagle creek then to santa ysabel and then into ramona and back home 67 or wildcat

Here is my bad boy

E85F7BE2-B5A3-4381-8F0E-CC75E30A7BCC_zps

Since this picture I have moved my front fender up under my headlight, got new tires, new/smaller taillight plate holder and new taller handlebars. And until I had surgery I was riding it daily! I always wanted a TW and since getting this one last year it is just as fun as I hoped it would be.

Look forward to see all of you out on the trail!