tvscum

SIDI Charger MX boot sale

Anyone have a pair? Can anyone compare to a tech 7? Charger and tech 7 seem to be the same level/price point.

Is the crossfire 2 worth the extra couple hundred?

I have the charger and my dad has the crossfire 2. For me the chargers work great and i wouldn't pay the extra for the crossfire. Ive ridden with my dads a couple times abd they works great more flex in heel. Had my chargers for over 4 years probably 10k miles and ive trashed them gonna get it resoled and new toe caps up in oceanside and put another 10k on them. Btw if you want the crossfires 2 there a vender on ebay out of holland i belive that has them for a good discount and i know 2 people who have ordered and they did show up in mail no scam.

I have the charger and my dad has the crossfire 2. For me the chargers work great and i wouldn't pay the extra for the crossfire. Ive ridden with my dads a couple times abd they works great more flex in heel. Had my chargers for over 4 years probably 10k miles and ive trashed them gonna get it resoled and new toe caps up in oceanside and put another 10k on them. Btw if you want the crossfires 2 there a vender on ebay out of holland i belive that has them for a good discount and i know 2 people who have ordered and they did show up in mail no scam.

Biker land from Germany has A good price. Legit. Fast shipping.Crossfire SRS 2

Crossfire 2 is well worth the extra bucks. Lots of stories out there of broken bones with lesser boots. I've owned the equivalent of the Charger...they're better than some, but not great at ankle protection. They're more of an ADV boot.

Check out fc-moto. https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/sec68fd75b552/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Sidi-Crossfire-2-Boots-2016/SubProducts/Sidi-Crossfire-2-Boots-2016-0005

The 2016 crossfire is only $368 shipped to your door:

Name Quantity Unit price Total price CrossFire2_BlackWhite_s.jpg

Manufacturer: Sidi

No voucher discount!

1 piece(s) $346.62
(316.81 €) $346.62
(316.81 €) Subtotal $346.62
(316.81 €) Coupon: FCMOTO10 (Value: 10 % )
Product discounts are deducted from the voucher value! Delivery method DHL United States $21.77
(19.90 €) Payment method Credit Card Tax area other countrys (without VAT) Total amount (without VAT) $368.39
(336.71 €) Total amount $368.39
(336.71 €) Deliveries to non-EU countries may be subject to additional duties, taxes and charges.

Also there's a new boot called the MX Extreme (the X3 here?) that slots between the crossfire and charger. Still not worth skimping on, IMO...spend the $70 more and get the best.

New Sidi X-Treme Offroad

Available can be shipped within 3 - 5 days

RSP $312.55
$274.90
You save 12%
Price before VAT, plus Shipping
Color Black White/Black Blue Yellow Size 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Add to basket
Sidi-XTreme_BlackBlack.jpg
  • Sidi-XTreme_BlackBlack_xs.jpg
  • Sidi-XTreme_WhiteBlack_xs.jpg
  • Sidi-XTreme_White_LightBlueBlack_xs.jpg
  • Sidi-XTreme_YellowFluoBlack_xs.jpg

Inspired by Sidi’s top-off-the-range Crossfire 2, Sidi prouly presents it’s little brother, the X-treme. Fresh Colors and Design, this boot is ready for everything.

• Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
  • Upper in leather and Microfiber material
  • Fully replaceable and adjustable spare parts
  • Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
  • Dual Flex System
  • New adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exaust and the
  • front of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
  • Nylon Inner sole
  • MX-Ideal Sole

Yeah for only $90 more i would get the crossfire for 200 i wouldnt

Wow, great price!

I recently bought my "dream boot," a pair of Sidi Crossfire 2s. I like the Sidi boots a lot and may get a pair of the Chargers if for no other reason than they are a bit narrower in the angle area and I can wear them under more riding pants, to include jeans.

Because the Crossfires are wide in the ankle, they limit the riding pant options to just two (from my inventory).

Crossfire 2 is well worth the extra bucks. Lots of stories out there of broken bones with lesser boots. I've owned the equivalent of the Charger...they're better than some, but not great at ankle protection. They're more of an ADV boot.

Check out fc-moto. https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/sec68fd75b552/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Sidi-Crossfire-2-Boots-2016/SubProducts/Sidi-Crossfire-2-Boots-2016-0005

No voucher discount!

1 piece(s) $346.62

(316.81 €) $346.62

Product discounts are deducted from the voucher value! Delivery method DHL United States $21.77

(19.90 €) Payment method Credit Card Tax area other countrys (without VAT) Total amount (without VAT) $368.39

(336.71 €) Deliveries to non-EU countries may be subject to additional duties, taxes and charges.

That price is $412 now. And you better make sure you know your size or you have ship back to Germany at your expense.

And if you buy the Chargers from Chapparal off of E-bay, you can even get an interest free 6 month pay plan from Pay Pal to buy them.

No voucher discount!

1 piece(s) $346.62

(316.81 €) $346.62

That price is $412 now. And you better make sure you know your size or you have ship back to Germany at your expense.

No it's not. You're looking at it with VAT included which obviously doesn't apply and is backed out when you ship them outside the EU. I carried it to the end a could have ordered a pair today.

It's not like this is something new or unique...people have been buying from FC moto (and other euro shops) for years. Don't spread misinformation if you haven't even done a bit of homework yourself. I can tell you from firsthand experience that it's no different than buying from any other online vendor, except way cheaper. I had my boots in 4 days via DHL from when my order was accepted. That's nearly faster than Revzilla (who are now owned by CycleGear, btw.)

And regarding shipping something back, if you don't know your size in Sidi of course you should go try them on locally first. But if you know your Sidi size they run true.

For me it's all about the fit and feel. Over two years ago I broke down and bought a pair of the Tae's. I couldn't believe how much difference in comfort a really good quality boot could be. They look kinda beat but still feel really solid.