Durf

Hello from Dulzura

Hi Everyone,

My name is Donnie and I'm addicted to dual sporting. I've been lurking here for a while and thought I'd finally step in from the sidelines and introduce myself. Based on the ride reports, I see some incredible places to ride right in our backyard. I've done a couple solo local rides from my house and although fun, I'd feel better venturing out with some other riders. I ride an old plated DRZ400e and I'm open to pretty much any type of riding with exception to hitting long stretches interstate or freeway stuff. I've grew up riding dirt bikes and finally at the age of 43 I bought the DRZ. I love it and can't figure out why I didn't do this sooner. Most of my riding since moving to the San Diego area in '94 has been on a CR500 in the desert. Those were good times but I'm looking forward to more adventurous type rides. This last weekend I rode the 94 through Campo to Corral Canyon and discovered what a fun place that is. I need to get out more often.

Here is a pic of the trusty ol' DRZ. Flag me down if you see me out and about.

18044513981_052f478dd6.jpg

19106299996_6f2e25aa58.jpg

Welcome! Keep an eye out for rides, they happen near you all the time. :)

Welcome. Im your neighbor over in Jamul. It seem periodically I see tours of our area that someone will post and then lead. I need to get in on one of those myself.

Im more interested in the impromptu sunday afternoon ride for an hour or two. If you ever feel like that, text me. Although this weekend no good.

6/200-8383

steve

Welcome to SDAR, Donnie. Some good peeps here with excellent info on the best riding areas.

We'll see you out there!

Welcome! Keep an eye out for rides, they happen near you all the time. :)

Thanks. I will be eyeing the forum for rides out this way and hopefully get the opportunity to tag along.

Welcome. Im your neighbor over in Jamul. It seem periodically I see tours of our area that someone will post and then lead. I need to get in on one of those myself.

Im more interested in the impromptu sunday afternoon ride for an hour or two. If you ever feel like that, text me. Although this weekend no good.

6/200-8383

steve

Thanks Steve. I'll text you next time I plan on riding. This weekend is also no good for me - anniversary. I should spend it with my wife. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you.

Welcome to SDAR, Donnie. Some good peeps here with excellent info on the best riding areas.

We'll see you out there!

Thank you. Reading through some of the posts I've picked up on a couple places I want to check out. I've never been to Lark and I've always wanted to check out the Old Stagecoach Trail/Mountain Springs area.

Welcome to the club!