robertaccio

Discover Enduro fork end guards (Got Rocks?)

Robert,, Hey are those aluminum or nylon?? I have been lookin' for something like this for awhile. Would seem a natural for TM Design.

Robert,, Hey are those aluminum or nylon?? I have been lookin' for something like this for awhile. Would seem a natural for TM Design.

they are some kind of plastic I read about it a month or so ago, also if you watch video near end he moved it around on concrete definitely has a plastic sound not metal

It looks to me like the same type of plastic that TM designs uses for their skid plates. I love that stuff (TM type plastic material), because its tough and it kind of slides over stuff.

Looks like this stuff to me. also similar is what Obie uses for the linkage guard, both are tough plastic.

http://tmdesignworks.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=325

PS love the TMD skid plate big time- protects great, dead material dampens sound, flexes with chassis.

Checked with John @ The Enduro Shop and they are still working on bringing the part into the store. 3/21/16.

Then on to, or back to Slavens and shipping without tax. Thanks guys for the intel !!!

Anyone want a pair as shipping will be the same 1-5 units. Website quotes $60 and almost never discounts. I will give it a few hours to a max of 24 hrs before order placed.

Bags

I put those things on prior to our annual silly (not named ) ride and I swear I barely touched the things!! I must be getting more delicate in my old age. here is what my 2014TE300 forks look like.....I added the guards...way late in the game. Came home from a good Tecate thrash fest and the guards have been barely touched......oh well there's always next week.

post-5813-0-20266300-1458619450_thumb.jp

post-5813-0-89385300-1458619464_thumb.jp

PS see website for what they look like installed (I got BLK ones)