ADV Bum

SDAR meeting 3-22 Escondido

I plan on Infiltrating the meeting. My wife tells me to Not be disruptive. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Re: Places to ride. You never know what might turn up when you step outside the normal routine.

I plan on Infiltrating the meeting. My wife tells me to Not be disruptive. :shiftyeyes_anim:

While you're there, you should ask about places to ride in the San Diego area...:)

Re: Places to ride. You never know what might turn up when you step outside the normal routine.

There will be security. :coolio:

in, i am assisting the chef! see you there

I've been waiting to see how my work week would pan out next week......unfortunately I'll be out of town on business travel all week.....sorry to miss the meeting........good idea to move it around the county....

Hey All, James from Moto Forza sent me this email.... they are offering specials to everyone at the SDAR Meeting.....THANKS TO MOTO FORZA !!

Also, a rep for Niterider Lighting will be there to discuss lighting systems.....

I was hoping that you could post a couple details on the forum about next week’s meeting here at Moto Forza. We are offering a store wide sale for everyone in attendance that night, one night only. If there’s something that we don’t have in stock, we’ll order it no problem! Also, I will offer a sales special on any new Husqvarna motorcycle that we have in stock, just tell them to come see me personally. Finally, we will have a representative here from Niterider to talk about and showcase their lighting products.

If you have any questions, please give us a call at the shop.

Thanks

James A. Bautista

Sales Manager

(760) 746-6001

572 North Tulip Street
Escondido, Ca 92025

Bump to the top!

Dang I'm out, CID gets my tacos.

I will be bringing a Dunlop AT81F 90/90 X 21" to give away to whom ever wants it. 75% remaining tread. See white Honda Ridgeline.

Special thanks to the crew at Moto Forza and for offering us discounts.

Big thanks to Tracy the Taco King and Deb for buying and cooking the awesome tacos.

Thanks to all who showed up, was great seeing everyone.

Great pics Jim W! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks, but why do some rotate?

Because you shot those in "portrait" and you have to rotate to "portrait" them in a program on your computer. Otherwise, the pictures will all end up in "landscape" orientation. Were the other portrait ones shot like that or were they cropped?

That looks like a great time and I'm sorry to have missed it.

Great pics Jim W! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks, but why do some rotate?

Because you shot those in "portrait" and you have to rotate to "portrait" them in a program on your computer. Otherwise, the pictures will all end up in "landscape" orientation. Were the other portrait ones shot like that or were they cropped?
There are two that stayed vertical that I didn't crop.

Thank you for posting some pics... it's like I can taste the tacos... almost...