Uncle Champ

Tire thread/ Golden Fatties

Just got 2 off eBay. $125 shipped.

Only front tire I'll ride.

Thats good to know they've been out for like 2 months ill have to check ebay ken

I tried the pirelli xcmh being cheap won't make that mistake again, this tire truly floats over sand no stabilizer needed. My front end was crazy twitchy at the dash

90/100-21 216AA TT 57R code GOP3176 the ultimate front tire!! if you mousse it use a M16 Michelin Mousse cut and add about a 6in piece of another M16 and requisite heavy dose of lube.

BTW Michelin does now make an enduro comp 6 90/100-21 TT 57R FIM pattern tire (same type homologated pattern), they just dont bring it here to the US so we dont have easy access here.

MICHELIN ENDURO COMP 6, FRONT, 90/100-21 57R TT

Endurotyres.com Tech Tip Michelin Enduro Comp 6 – For years the Comp 4 front and Comp 3 rear has been regarded as the ultimate FIM Enduro tyres. The Comp 6 front has now taken over as the preferred tyre for forest type Enduro (must use larger volume M16 Bib Mousse) due to higher ‘100’ profile. Pair this with Comp 3 rear and you have the exact same set up that the UK team riders use. Comp 6 rear with softer sidewalls is great for slower extreme events and is fantastic on rocks. Comp MS Front is a standalone tyre – great if you’re riding abroad on 100% hardpack conditions.

SIZE:
90/100-21 57R TT

Slavens Racing having sale on Golden Tyres.http://slavensracing.com/shop/gt-216aa-front-enduro-tires-by-goldentyre/

$99 for the 216AA front fatty. If you've been on the fence now is the time.

good find looks like zipty is gonna have to do a major price reduction, I knew they were inflating the ---- out of them when they first came out