ADV Bum

SDAR Calendar photos

I would like to get a SDAR Calendar out. I would like to make it of just SDAR member photos. If you feel you have a GREAT photo that would represent the SDAR club, please post. Timeline to be decided as well as voting on which photos to be used.

Thank you

Will this be a SDAR fundraiser? Ownership of photos go to SDAR or maintained by owner?

Ya know it's comin' so just thought I'd throw it out there. I have zero interest in "owning" my pics so If I post up, have at it.

These photos will be used by SDAR for the calendar (if chosen). If you want a chance to have your photo put into the calendar please put it up for voting. Hopefully this will be used to raise funds to help fuel the club. Photo entries and voting will be for paid members only.

What happened to this? there has to be more photographers than just Mimi and me. If this doesn't get off the ground I'll probably just make my own calendar.

CiD

I know, right? :bigeyed:

Ohhh, I have plenty...just need to upload them from smugmug.

Some great shots already. The different seasons makes for a great calendar selection as well. I will have to figure out numbering and selection process.

Mike and I need to discuss...I think if we can get it done in time, perhaps a 6 month calendar for June or July thru December 2016.

Mike and I need to discuss...I think if we can get it done in time, perhaps a 6 month calendar for June or July thru December 2016.

If you're shooting to have it published in June or July make it an 18 month calendar.

I'd like my photos removed from consideration until it is made clear how any proceed from a calendar would be used.

Covered in Dust

I'd like my photos removed from consideration until it is made clear how any proceed from a calendar would be used.

Covered in Dust

Done.

Covered in Dust

I came up with the Calendar idea for several reasons.

We are a great club with great photos to share.

I wanted people to be able to not only help support the club but to get something personal and cool in return.

I still have 500 stickers paid for out of pocket sitting here. Money goes out of pocket first, with no guarantee of it coming back. I am always trying to GIVE BACK to my friends/ members / CLUB.

Covered in Dust

I came up with the Calendar idea for several reasons.

We are a great club with great photos to share.

I wanted people to be able to not only help support the club but to get something personal and cool in return.

I still have 500 stickers paid for out of pocket sitting here. Money goes out of pocket first, with no guarantee of it coming back. I am always trying to GIVE BACK to my friends/ members / CLUB.

I would like to purchase a sticker or 2 for my bike.