kkug

"KUG,S" Mystery Ride 2016 4-2-3-16

April 2 2016

April 3 2016

Tentative date - Subject to change -Ride cancels if we are having a El Nino event or snow or If I get a cold or something.

This years Edition will be a bit closer to my home in Escondido. We may even leave from my house.

The boundaries will be North of Hwy 78 -South of I 10- in between I 5 and The 86 . So that will give you a good ideal where we are going.

I am taking my small bike. Big bikes are welcome .( Possible sand and rocks ) Ride at your own risk .

So pack your overnite gear and booze and lets go camping. More details and edits will be on this first post.

Some guys were asking about food for Sat nite. Their is a good possibility that some type of food and drink will be available for purchase from a rogue vendor at the camping spot. Make shure you have enough trail snaks just in case.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here we go . 140 miles one way -a lot of pavement --mount your crapy tires. 140 back on Sunday ?

Gas stop at aprox.116]

Some guys were asking about food for Sat nite. Their is a VERY good possibility that some type of food and drink will be available for purchase from a Rogue Vendor at the camping spot. Make shure you have enough trail snaks just in case.
You can park or meet at my house in Escondido 9 AM --Kickstands up 9:30-- one one seven five N grape St Escondido 92026
Alternative meet spot The dirt lot on Hwy 79-371 Aguanga CA 11 AM ish give or take
No el Nino -weather looks good -bring camping gear as needed --
Any Questions -- no I am not telling you where we are going :smile_anim:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI -- My birthday is near so if any of you have party favors from my last year,s birthday bring them . I will have a very limited amount swag to give away at the campfire .

1-- KUG

2--CID

3--Dress for Less

4--

5--Cosmo

6--CrawDaddy

7-

8--

9--Coop the nube guy

10--V Dog

11--Paul Bowers

12--

13-- Riggerdan added from waiting list

14 --Amgems added from waiting list

Any last minute Guys ??

post-13700-0-45983400-1454566976.jpg

I am taking my small bike.

Just 12 spots this year so jump on this quick !

Just to be clear, your small bike does NOT have pedals......correct? Fat Daddy isn't camping off a "bicycle"........but I'm "all in" off the KTM 5-Hundo :coolio::smile_anim:

Not to be missed! Never the less I will, as I'll be out of town. :hmmph:

Edit: In if the date is April 2nd, Out if the 23rd

Because I'm stupid- is the date 4/23/16 as in April 23?

Pretty sure it's Saturday the 2nd coming home Sunday the 3rd.

Paul are you going to be packing the "Bowers Mahal"? It will be nice and warm at night so you only need to bring a thin silk sheet to sleep in and you don't really need any kind of mattress. Comfort is way over rated. This way you'll have more room to carry beer.

CiD

Because I'm stupid- is the date 4/23/16 as in April 23?

4/2/16 4/3/16

I am taking my small bike.

Just 12 spots this year so jump on this quick !

Just to be clear, your small bike does NOT have pedals......correct? Fat Daddy isn't camping off a "bicycle"........but I'm "all in" off the KTM 5-Hundo :coolio::smile_anim:

This is a small bike motorcycle ride. I can let you know when we go camping with the bicycles . We ride the same trails so it is easy !!

Not to be missed! Never the less I will, as I'll be out of town. :hmmph:

Edit: In if the date is April 2nd, Out if the 23rd

April 2 your in

Wow the ride is full -- This looks like a repeat of a retirement ride most went on last spring. Mmmmmmmm mabey I should throw this party for me and then I can get a New 2017 KTM and do another one next year ?

What do ya think ? :smile_anim:

Wow the ride is full -- This looks like a repeat of a retirement ride most went on last spring. Mmmmmmmm mabey I should throw this party for me and then I can get a New 2017 KTM and do another one next year ?

What do ya think ? :smile_anim:

I think I like the way you think! :coolio:

Guess I'm on the waiting list. That'll teach me not to check SDAR for 2 days.