kkug

Super Sunday-quick ride to Laguna Hanson Area-Tacos and Back

Late notice -I need to do a recon ride to check some stuff out. Would like to have a few guys with me just in case.

Goals -Check out a Ranch- See if any water is in the Lake-Check on Dana,s Memenoral- See if they serve tacos on Superbowl Sunday at the Sawmill.

Mostly roads ( may be icy ? ) Basic ride -moderate pace. 8:15 start from Tecate - Prep -Passports Bla Bla Bla

Anyone interested .

1-KUG in

2-Sondra - in

3-Uncle Champ in

4- Carguy out

I am interested.

I am want to go to Rancho El Topo to check the place out. A Spanish speaker would be nice !

Compadre Trail on down or?

A little bit then cut over.

Will there be stiiiickers?[/quote

I will try to remember to bring some.

one there is water in the Laguna, been there a few weeks ago. two it will be cool not cold. three watch out for the cows and bulls at rancho el topo. Dont know about the tacos but should be open. sorry cant make the ride going to Mikes sky ranch sat.

Late notice -I need to do a recon ride to check some stuff out. Would like to have a few guys with me just in case.

Goals -Check out a Ranch- See if any water is in the Lake-Check on Dana,s Memenoral- See if they serve tacos on Superbowl Sunday at the Sawmill.

Mostly roads ( may be icy ? ) Basic ride -moderate pace. 8:15 start from Tecate - Prep -Passports Bla Bla Bla

Anyone interested .

Big bike or little bike?

Anyone interested .

Big bike or little bike?

I am taking my Little bike -KTM 450-525 rig I guess you can ride eather -might be bits of sand but you know what you can handle.

I am interested.

I will text or message you tomorrow

Champ--Carguy you got radios. I do

Have a radio, wife made other plans. Out!

Champ--Carguy you got radios. I do

Have a radio, wife made other plans. Out!

Next time!

I am going to buy you a beer at stone brew and talk about this, this ride would be the maiden voyage for the redone 350xl

I am going to buy you a beer at stone brew and talk about this, this ride would be the maiden voyage for the redone 350xl

I am In !