KTMrad

Site Maintenance & Server Upgrade Tuesday 1/19, 4-8pm

Notice: Scheduled maintenance: migration to new server

On Tuesday approximately 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. we are planning to migrate the site to new server with much more power, speed, storage and redundancy. We’ll also be upgrading the operating system to a new version. During this migration we expect to have the site offline intermittently (so we don’t create data corruption between the old and new server if people interact with the site while it’s transferring). While we don’t expect any major hiccups, it’s also possible that we’ll see some glitches we have to debug.

Once the migration is complete, we’ll post a notice that the maintenance window is closed, and then you can start reporting bugs if you find them.

Thanks for your cooperation and support !

Site server upgrade is done.

Please post here if u have any new issues with the site and/or forums.

Thanks for taking care of us, Uncle Cameron !

Seems to be stable after almost a day. I fixed a few issues behind the scenes with the redundant hard drives, but seems okay so far :)

Next, we'll plan a software upgrade, but that'll be another day and I'll let everyone know :)

from google search if your try to enter the forum section is still takes you to url4short.com or something like that I know we had problems with this about a year ago fyi