Sign in to follow this  
siverson

Anyone up for a ride tomorrow - SAT 1/26?

I'm up for anything who's going? I'll likely be riding my bike from downtown, so not too far to the trail.

I'd be up for Tecate again and not crashing this time... ;)

-Steve

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Were, in Tecate. I would ride from Carlsbad and meet somewhere by you.

Border road is kinda tame. Near Tecate, there are some trails in Potrero that are fun. Couple of hours worth, with links elsewhere? ;)

Border road is kinda tame. Near Tecate, there are some trails in Potrero that are fun. Couple of hours worth, with links elsewhere? ;)

Heck, on the way take Marron Valley Rd, down into the valley and up over Tecate Peak, which then drops you down at hwy 94....then out 94 to Potrero trails....a little Campo stuff the work your way to Bear Valley.......

I am interested in a ride. I'm coming from downtown and would be interested in anything around the border. I can't tell if there are any takers on this string. If so, where and when is this show leaving?

Hook up with Carguy, he is the ultimate tourguide for that part of the world. Have fun. :) Ken

So bring your new scoot down and ride with us. We want to check out the brand new ride, even though I sat on one at the dealers today.