Daufcguy

NOOB/BIG BIKE Pine Valley Wednesday 12/30

Im going to check out the area around the pine valley caul-de-sac today since Ive heard a lot of forum members ride there, ill probably get there around 11. Im new to riding dirt and will be on my klr so im going at a beginners pace. Message or text/call me if you want to meet up or need directions. Also any noob/big bike riders who are looking for people to ride with hit me up (or expierenced riders who dont mind a slower pace) as I am always looking for people to ride with.

Thanks,

Dave Moore

773-220-5061

I messed up my ankle and am at work so can't make it. Pine Valley OHV area is great for big bikes. :) Was just there on Sunday.

I'm willing to ride down to the crossroads & back if that fits your fancy, via Kernan Cycle Trail.

doddler's pace.

Edit : but change the date to today.

This will be my first time riding in the area, as long as that area is klr/new rider friendly, that sounds like a plan to me, also i have no idea how to edit topic titles, but you are correct in assuming im talking about today and not planning a ride a month from now : )

Kernan on a klr for newbie down to crossroads might be a little much

Thanks for the heads up, im going to explore the area, but im planning on sticking to the easy stuff, 350thumper, ill be at the caul de sac around 11 if you want to join me

I'm here now and hitting the trail shortly, if anybody is in the area and wants to meet up, give me a ring (if I have reception) 7732205061

Some one just bought my bike out from underneath me!

Dude. Give me time to go grab my other bike.

I guess I'm 450thumper now.

Are you still planning on meeting me here today? I don't mind waiting around but if you need to reschedule my feelings won't get hurt

Well, it didn't take long for me to realize that the trail here is too slick and muddy for my big bike/lack of experience (two wipeouts in less than 30 minutes of riding), I guess I'll try this again some other time when the trail drys up...

What a bummer that area cab definitely get loose after a good rain

Go across freeway and go up pine creek rd to sunrise highway and back to pine valley

I'm gonna ride some street around descanso and japatul valley so the days not a loss

Ice and snow and the most mud I've ever seen here.

I turned around . I gotta go back to work any how..

Thanks noob , I always wanted to see it snow there.

post-15687-0-15180000-1451512633_thumb.j

I thought the snow was a regular thing, I guess not, let's try to make it back there when the grounds a little dryer

Need a couple of days advance warning and I would love to ride my KLR with you. but not in the snow and Ice. :thumbsdown_anim: