Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Betas coming to Vey's in Lakeside

My buddy Robert who owns Vey's in Lakside just told me he is getting the Betas in on Friday 1/25. He will need to put them together so they should be ready to look over the following week. For those that don't know what the Betas are, they are KTM engines ('07) with Italian suspension, are street legal, and cost less then the KTMs. I actually gave him the info. on them and he hooked up the deal.

My buddy Robert who owns Vey's in Lakside...

I actually gave him the info. on them and he hooked up the deal.

Sooo - since you're buddies and you hooked him up with the sales contact, will you be able to get us the 10% over cost deal??? :unsure:

My buddy Robert who owns Vey's in Lakside...

I actually gave him the info. on them and he hooked up the deal.

Sooo - since you're buddies and you hooked him up with the sales contact, will you be able to get us the 10% over cost deal??? :unsure:

Don't know about 10% but I'm sure I could hook up some kind of deal. Your wife going to let you get another bike? :blink: I might be able to get him to bring down a demo bike to the desert dash but I'd have to square that away with him and make sure with Randy it wouldn't be stepping on any sponsor's toes.

I heard you mention wanting to get a side by side. He also is getting in the new Kawisaki (Teryx) it has the 750 v twin engine. They looks pretty sweet.

Your wife going to let you get another bike? ;)

I heard you mention wanting to get a side by side. He also is getting in the new Kawisaki (Teryx) it has the 750 v twin engine. They looks pretty sweet.

If I did get another bike, I don't think I'd have that whole "wife" thing to worry about anymore :lol:

Looks like Kawasaki has turned their "Mule" into more of a "Thoroughbred" ;) I'll have to talk to Robert real soon!

I saw one of those Beta`s cruisin around the desert this weekend. Do any SDAR members own one yet. If so how do you like it?

was out at McCain 2 weeks ago,, Robert's son had an 08 450 Beta (no plate comp version) out with a couple of his friends,, I had seen Betas with Tim Pilg up at Glen Helen at an event but this time I got a real good look up close...very very nice machinery, those cottage shops in Italy produce some real artisan bikes. The RFS motor is a great platform and with the Beta chassis and all the quality bits that make up the bike it is super nice. RN