The terrain reminds me of what I like to ride. Nothing overly difficult, just nice flowy singletrack in the forest.

And how about that trailer?

I just still cant believe that the Japanese manufacturers just handed the Euros a free 2 stroke ticket for both offroad and MX bikes....so OK Yamaha makes a YZ250....but even the new X version is not a ground up engineered enduro/xc bike like the Euro brands. nice terrain, nice viddy. The 3 hundo is the best dirtbike formula ever built. (IMHO)

nice to see the every-man rider viddy.

I just still cant believe that the Japanese manufacturers just handed the Euros a free 2 stroke ticket for both offroad and MX bikes....

I don't know if it was exactly a free ticket. I've often wondered how much the Kyoto protocol played into the Japanese manufacturers moving away from 2 strokes and into 4 strokes. (It's no secret 2 stroke engines are far dirtier emitters than 4 strokes. The testing has been done.)

The Kyoto Protocol was adopted in Kyoto, Japan, on 11 December 1997 and entered into force on 16 February 2005. The detailed rules for the implementation of the Protocol were adopted at COP 7 in Marrakesh, Morocco, in 2001, and are referred to as the "Marrakesh Accords." Its first commitment period started in 2008 and ended in 2012.

If memory serves correctly, with the exception of the YZ line, all the full size Japanese 2 stroke dirt bikes were gone by 2005. The YZ chassis hasn't changed since 2005 when it got the new frame.

Nice Viddy! There were two, brand new 6-days 3-hundos at the Crawdaddy Invitational earlier this year...great bikes!

If I could only ever ride that I would die a happy man. That is why my 200 is my favorite bike.