Crawdaddy

Ramona to Anza for breakfast - 8am - 10/31/15

I think I'll take a spin to Anza in the morning for breakfast.

I'll be rolling away from Packard's in Ramona at 8am sharp (7th and Main).

The general path inclusive of road/trail names and GPS Tracks can be found on this old ADV Thread: http://advrider.com/index.php?threads/bagsters-ramona-loop.394621/

I'll be riding a subset of the tracks. I'll follow the tracks from Ramona to the 371 Cafe in Anza for breakfast. Then I'll fuel up in town and u-turn/head back the same way rather than continuing along the tracks/371 to 79/Palomar Divide/79. (I still have the stock tank on the 500 so my range is ~100 miles.......it's about ~65(?) miles to Anza from Ramona via the tracks)

I'll probably stop by the Hideout for a cold one on the way home....

Any/all are welcome to join me on the jaunt to breakfast...........or ride the whole GPS loop.......your call/day........I'm looking to be back in Ramona by ~1pm so I'm cutting it short......

This ride is doable on big bikes by riders with intermediate skills.....it's a true "Dualsport" ride since it's ~40%(?) paved.....

I'm in (on the 950 most likely). See ya in the morning.

Prior street ride commit or I'd be there. Def doable on a big bike as my marginally skilled body did my first real dirt foray on the Tiger loaded with camping gear on this route. Slowly. I'll air down next time and be a little more comfortable in the dirt.

I'm in through breakfast. After that I'm hanging out at Vail lake before heading home.

Im a maybe see how sore my back is in morning. See ya at packards in am if im a go.

Im a maybe see how sore my back is in morning. See ya at packards in am if im a go.

4 Advil for breakfast and hit it!

Haha thanks. My back is way past advil more like 2 tramadols or norcos then hit it.

Thanks for the little jaunt Crawdaddy, sorry for peeling off early, but timed it right to watch daughters match. Nice to see riding buddies and put some faces to acquaintances. Hope the rest of the outing went well. Cheers.