Suspenders

Nov 11-Ride Day - Dial in day - Rider training day - Dual sport friend

This sounds great. Just started a new job and baby #2 is about a week away. So.... Not likely for me. Should be super fun day!

Afry this is not a race OK!

Psssst...just let him win, okay?
Trying to lull me into a false sense of security?? I got your game ... and will raise it!

Checkers or wreckers !!

Welcome to SDAR Localian.

You are going to meet one heck of a lot of nice folks at the track.

See you there!

I'm lurking. Not sure I can/want to get the day off. Holidays are double time for me so hard to pass up.

Ok all, our day at 212 is coming up next Wednesday and I have a couple of items to mention.

1. Weather looks like it will be in the low 60 degree range so I am going to bring some firewood for a small fire. If you guys want a bigger fire bring some firewood also. It cools off early up there.

2. SEMPER FI FUND

https://semperfifund.org/about/

The above link brings you to a group that does a lot of good for the brave that put it on the line, so that we can do what we want, when we want, how we want. Freedom is not Free!

PLEASE read what they are about.

I am going to put a donation money box or jar or? on a table by my trailer.

I will match any donations up to $500.00 for the Semper Fi Fund. Please help out as it is the season and God Bless America the greatest experiment ever.

Again...there is no date and time posted in first post....please revise first post with date and time.

I'll bring some additional firewood...

may have a few more coming out as well. when solid I will give you an updated number. where are we staging low, mid or high zone parking?

I will have to stage right next to the tracks with my trailer so I can do my job. Might even use the starting line area as it is most central.

Does anyone have room to truck two bikes to this event for me? I am trying to get my son-in-law involved in the sport and I think this would be a great place for him to learn. I can pay for gas or track fee? We can drive our selfs there, just need to get the bikes there.

Jim

619-251-0142

I wanted to make this, even if I just showed up in the truck to help out...but looks like I have 4 days of work in Phoenix.

Gang,

My Tuning Issue this week is : Proper Fork Height in the triples.

I have a vague idea of a balance between a well tracking front wheel and a pushing front. Seeking a process to arrive at confidence inspiring handling.

A the moment, my plan is to start with the forks dropped down the the caps, then move to one ring flush then two rings. With the consistency of the track, I hope to be able to sense the different handling characteristics.

The '16 Xcw has the smaller front axle which make 4mm less offset = more stability. At least that is my understanding.

Bags

i-Z4WsXmv.jpg

Coming from north of Escondido I probably won't arrive until about 9:30. Then will probably leave by 2:30. This leaves me plenty of time to crash 5 or 6 times on the tracks.

CiD

Planning being there , and arriving around mid morning. Can't wait to see all the forum members! :)

I'm not going out of town, so I'm taking the day off to do this. I'm not taking the GS1150, so I'm just going to show up in my truck to be support and see everyone.

Anyone need a ride out there from Clairemont area ?

Not sure where Wierrider is located, but he was looking for some haul out assistance...

Does anyone have room to truck two bikes to this event for me? I am trying to get my son-in-law involved in the sport and I think this would be a great place for him to learn. I can pay for gas or track fee? We can drive our selfs there, just need to get the bikes there.

Jim

619-251-0142

Not sure where Wierrider is located, but he was looking for some haul out assistance...

Jim

619-251-0142

[/quote

El Presidente just called and offered a ride for my bikes! Thanks Randy.

Ok, I am in with two of my friends. I am always there early for a long moto on the main track. Are they still opening at 8:00?