Sign in to follow this  
BillP

10/18 Bear Valley - Fred Canyon - Pine Creek

I'm riding this 2 hour loop from the PV cul-de-sac at 2pm. Anyone interested?

Thanks for posting BillP, I was planning to do a loop just get some saddle time today, maybe after a quick hike up Cowles first, (otherwise my primary cardio would only be the increased heart rate of heading into a marble topped corner on my MT43 too fast - haha). I plan to ride by Gillespie Field around 1, Bradley, Pepper, old 80 east, up viejas, descanso, guatay, and go through cul de sac around 2:02 :) I will take a quick peek for you, (from my black DRZ with white helmet) but you are faster than I am so if you are running late, you will catch me easily, to Stokes, or shorter cut off Bear to Buckman to wander to Kitchen, Fred, across laguna, back to Pine Valley and maybe even a pancake rock visit before going through Lyons on the way back to Gillespie - sounds like a nice sunday afternoon :) Wildwood, 2 days of checking out the clutch builds bigger confidence :) cheers. John

John, I'll look for you. Good to know we will at least be going the same direction.

-Bill

Nice riding with you John. Perfect weather. I think I saw one puddle, otherwise bone dry.

Thanks Bill, all rides should be that smooth and rewarding... nice trails, almost no people, Fall colors, cool temps, great vistas, great breeze to move dust quickly out of the way, Mine exploration, Just zipping along... damn nice in every aspect. And, just as you said, to the minute from Fletcher Hills to Cul de sac (no freeway - viejas) 1 hour, then a 2 hour loop, then an hour home. 116 miles, lots of dirt - Perfectamente :) Thanks.