SCHWINN

Big Thank You to ADV Bum ( XR BUM ) and his wife. New Car

ADV Bum Mike has been around our club a long time. His wife has worked at Toyota Carlsbad for 19 years. I told him I was looking to buy a new Toyota. He sent me in to say Hi to his wife and talk about a new car. She paired with Mauricio in Sales. Smooth, knowledgeable, honest and NO BS.....A great car buying experience and a great deal.

I rode a motorcycle 5 days a week for 7 years 150 miles round trip. Got tired of it and my new Prius averages 52 mpg on cruise control at 75 mph in lane 2 on I-5. My bike only got 42 mpg.

2015 Loaded Prius, Pearl White

Prius%201_zpswla0k7se.jpg

Stock Wheels

Prius_zpsc4d3f8mf.jpg

....and now we know. (Stepdaughter already eyeballing things to drive)

Good on ya, Bum and congrats, Steve.

This is good to know. I have a Tacoma and wife is eyeballing rides to get rid of her Odyssey when the lease is up. Grats on the new Prius! No shame in that game.

I drive an older Prius for work every day, suprisingly peppie still, with 200,000 on it, it needed a $3500. battery once though. The school bought it cheap at an auction so I quess it pencils out, Gas once a week or so 9gallons pretty good little car.

Are you keeping the old Concours?

Yeah. Bought a battered 183,000 mile Prius a couple months ago, and am driving the hell out of it. Got into it cheap enough I could put a new/rebuilt battery in it and still sell it for a profit.

But I suspect it will end up as the daily for a new driver next year...

Sdar member Fastring tows his motos with his Prius. Pretty impressive.

I drive an older Prius for work every day, suprisingly peppie still, with 200,000 on it, it needed a $3500. battery once though. The school bought it cheap at an auction so I quess it pencils out, Gas once a week or so 9gallons pretty good little car.

Are you keeping the old Concours?

The Concourse will be sold. I have been given a vehicle allowance at work with the promise I would quit riding it back and forth to work. Lots of people worried me riding a 150 miles a day. Just put new top of the line Dunlop on it too. Crap...http://s766.photobucket.com/user/schwinn01/slideshow/concours