Bagstr

Seat Concepts - Up Close

I've had a lot of their seats. Always great stuff and good to deal with.

Sorry to see the riff-raff getting in there, but....... :)

If you want In Shop service, make your move now as they are on the verge of moving to Boise, ID.

Hmmmm, I need to pick up a new Seat Concepts seat for a "soon to be new to me" dualsport to compliment the 350.......yes, you read that right.......more on the "new to me" wheels later.........and I'm probably just going to keep my 300 (already has a Seat Concepts Seat).......can you ever really have enough bikes?!?! And why would you ride a bike without a Seat Concepts seat??? That's just dumb.

When I was there for my 990 they were heading up that weekend to scout locations. Sounds like they found one! Grats to them, it's an awesome story and they're all great people. Guess I better quit procrastinating on the berg seat.

Good guys, to be sure. Sorry to hear they're leaving SoCal.

Hmmmm, I need to pick up a new Seat Concepts seat for a "soon to be new to me" dualsport to compliment the 350.......yes, you read that right.......more on the "new to me" wheels later.........and I'm probably just going to keep my 300 (already has a Seat Concepts Seat).......can you ever really have enough bikes?!?! And why would you ride a bike without a Seat Concepts seat??? That's just dumb.

Hey Buddy, I picked up the "Firm" Comfort Seat. Lendon says he likes that as well. Welcome to stop by and "Give it a sit down".

Another great company chased out of CA.

bet that profit margin will raise with a move out of Ca.........

What a success story Lendon and his company are...from in-debt to Millionaire...what a story...

Good for them but that just means a longer ride to get my seat done. Last 2 times I've got my seats done I've ridden dirt up there waited half hour and ridden back. Gonna take a couple weeks now, I can see it now later wife going to get seat reupholstered be back in 2 weeks

I just bought a seat for my wife's FZ6, forgot to order one for her 300XC. Guess Christmas shopping will be easy. Seat Concepts is a great company.

Give me a shout before ya buy a seat. I know a guy, and we might be able to whip up a SDAR discount of some sort.

They just did my drz seat last week and it works great, this is the 3rd seat they have done for me and I have driven up every time and gotten it done in less than hour. I guess they will be up there with happy trails.