Our latest north east coaster transplant crew member "NETRA Fred" does a little Big Bear, on his 2015 KTM350EXC

#2 reminds me a lot like the Idaho City ISDE qualifier

Looks awesome! What area of Bear is that second video in?

Tree trail. South of Big Bear city.

Our latest north east coaster transplant crew member "NETRA Fred" does a little Big Bear, on his 2015 KTM350EXC

Ahh Gold Mountain, love that run up it, both on bike and in Jeep.

I hope that is not on my way to BigBear from the seven Oak Dam up. I need to be able to ride the GS1150 up there.(loaded)

I hope that is not on my way to BigBear from the seven Oak Dam up. I need to be able to ride the GS1150 up there.(loaded)

There are plenty of civilized routes through the dirt to Big Bear from Seven Oaks dam. Tree trail is a side route, and Gold Mountain is on the other side of the lake.

Nice videos.

Looks just like when I ride it, except that I think my case playback is stuck in super slow mo . . . ;)

There are plenty of civilized routes through the dirt to Big Bear from Seven Oaks dam. Tree trail is a side route, and Gold Mountain is on the other side of the lake.

OK thank you that's encouraging. I will report later how many times I had to pick up the "Kuh" That what we call the BMW in Germany. (Gummi Kuh.)

Looks awesome! What area of Bear is that second video in?

Tree trail. South of Big Bear city.

Thanx for the info Mimi

Just did both trails yesterday with rp415 and spacecowboy wow epic stuff gold mountain was fun little nasty. Tree trail was amazing cant wait to get back

What an Amazing ride! Here is a little video of me following Brian (BP619) up tree trail.

Does Tree Trail have a number designator? It was mentioned as a side route, what route is it off of?

I keep looking for them, but has anyone seen a decent printed or online map of the BB trails with trail number designators?

I have a fair number of GPS tracks accumulated from the various BBTR rides I've done but don't have a good area map for when the case if I'm ever off trail or decide to bail off a route or change plans from what I have loaded on the GPS.

Does Tree Trail have a number designator? It was mentioned as a side route, what route is it off of?

Near Clarks Grade road. May be what's left of Bellyache Springs road. It's like an old, abandoned route. Everybody seems to have been on it lately. There is a gate, but only at the top and it has always been open when we go up there.

3 of us were on it on the 5th seemed pretty light use must have gotten a lot of use on Sunday and monday morning