Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Site Had Server Problem Today

Not sure what it was...will be talking to Uncle Cameron later, he manages the software, server, etc.

As soon as I contacted them, they got on it to fix asap...took a little while, but it got done.

Thanks Cameron and Jessica !

Spoke with Cameron....the site gets backed up every other day but the hard drive got full of data...he had to delete some of the old back ups....something lile that...I don't know computer stuff.

Anyway, the site should be good for awhile but we're going to have to spend some bucks for a whizz-bang upgraded server in the fall, that can handle the site traffic for a few years before needing another upgrade.

When we started this site we never expected it to grow to what it is now....but that's a good thing, nice to know people like and rely on SDAR so much !

Thanks to you all !!

Lets talk on Saturday about that 2. I am not a COMPUTER Guy, but we have some Company parts here.

The View New Content linky thing is not working. After I check out the first new thread, it says "No new content available" or something like that. Just an FYI

Yeti...its on your end. Tracy had the same problem...for some reason it didn't work for him...we looked into it but there was nothing different in his settings....he ended up signing up with a new account.

Try logging out, then logging in later....clear your cookies too.

Also, make sure the check box filter settings on the left side of the page are in order. The checks are additive, so if you have too many or the wrong things checked you can end up with no search results.