Sign in to follow this  
Drabnor

Drabnor's Pacific Northwest adventure

Well I'm off on my adventure. Left Murrieta last Wednesday and made it to Mammoth as my first stop. Tahoe came next and tonight I'm 25 miles South of Susanville. Hoping to make Oregon tomorrow.

Anyways I don't have service too often and I don't have a computer with me, so I'm putting all my pics at the following link. They might have gotten out of order, I'll fix it when I can get on a computer.

http://s1110.photobucket.com/user/drabnor/library/Pacific%20Northwest%20trip%20Aug-Sept%202015?sort=3&page=1

I'm taking go pro footage of the single track or interesting trails, but I'll try to take more pictures too.

Plan is to drop the truck off at my in-laws in Washington and go ride a big loop of Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Then pick the truck back up and drive to Colorado or Utah before heading back home through Arizona. Have to be back by the end of September...

Thanks! The Carson river, just outside of Markleville. Just my luck though, they stocked it the day after I left.

Rode a few miles of the Rubicon trail, super fun and rough. Want to go back with another person or two and ride the whole thing...

Don't forget, Cle Elum, WA... My bro is there on the weekends, and the OHV ranger for the district is pretty awesome. Old motocross racer turned downhill mountain biker and Xgames 2 medalist. Her name is Mikki.

Yes haven't forgotten! Trying to get up there a bit sooner than scheduled so I can hit him up...

Made it to Washington. Rode a bunch at the East Fort Rock ohv area in Oregon.

New pics are up at the link...

These damn fires are making it hard to visit some good areas, hope they get a handle on them soon.

On facebook, check out "Cle Elum Trails Off-Road". Mikki and a couple of the long time OHV Rangers moderate it. Always people in there with good info....

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing. Those single track pics are way cool... :smile_anim: are you riding anywhere near Wanatchee, WA? Heard there is a huge fire up that way...

Heard someone ran out of gas today... Too bad the trails are so dry out there and those fires have everyone rightfully nervous. Hopefully some rain will be deposited before next weekend and Steve can run you up to the top of miller.

Lol almost! Came damn close. Didn't help that I had 4.5 psi up front and 4 out back. Sure had fun though! Decided to stay and ride the Cle Elum area because of the fires. Bummed that I don't get to ride Idaho but it's all on fire and or closed. Will give it 2 weeks and see if I can do a mini excursion as I drive through on the way to Utah...