Thinking about North Main Divide, can do either day (really short notice for tomorrow though!) ; )

I'm an advanced beginner? who a year and a half ago was sneaking into beginning intermediate (maybe?) then broke my leg. I got out for a short ride once last spring then went out of town all summer. Right before I left a used ktm 350 exc with a rekluse snuck into my garage (on a drz400 before).

So, pretty much haven't ridden for a year and half, still a little gimpy and have a new to me bike with a rekluse that I'm almost completely unfamiliar with.

I was going to do some solo riding this weekend, but I'm kind of jumpy.

If there aren't any takers, I totally get it, riding with me this weekend could turn into an "interesting" experience or be just fine. ; )

Might start on South Main Divide, see how it's going before continuing.

Anyhoo, if that sounds in any way tempting (where's the laughing emoticon?)......

You bought nsfw's bike on adv, right? I'm in Temecula too and would be happy to join you on a ride up high point, but I've got stuff going all weekend. If I can squeeze in some time I'll pm you. :)

You bought nsfw's bike on adv, right? I'm in Temecula too and would be happy to join you on a ride up high point, but I've got stuff going all weekend. If I can squeeze in some time I'll pm you. :)

That'd be great, I'm dying to get out again.

I took off Joel's PYYPP sticker from the side, but I can't bring myself to remove the one underneath the rear fender. Leave a little history :)

Never heard of this road looks pretty cool looks like it connects pretty far up to Corona or left to orange/santa Ana I sense an adventure coming. I'm busy this weekend but definitely wouldn't mind checking out in near future

Never heard of this road looks pretty cool looks like it connects pretty far up to Corona or left to orange/santa Ana I sense an adventure coming. I'm busy this weekend but definitely wouldn't mind checking out in near future

Cool, I'm going to start posting up for riding partners : )

I think right now you have to come down Indian Truck Trail due to closures, but I'm not absolutely sure.

I'd always be happy to start in Fallbrook. In fact, I'd forgotten about Tenaja Truck Trail, that'd probably a nice one for a dipping the toe back in solo ride if there aren't any takers for this weekend (then there's a road that goes way up into the hills above Teneja, can't remember the name....)

No idea where North Divide is, but there is a small group starting out of Fallbrook tomorrow, post is below this one.

Matt

Trophy sounds fun going to have to set up a ride and check out area,

No idea where North Divide is, but there is a small group starting out of Fallbrook tomorrow, post is below this one.

Matt

Thanks, I think right now I would hold them back. Have to get my dirt legs back first.

Im in on this ride whenever you guys want to do it! Would be so cool to connect from Fallbrook to OC or Corona on dirt!

Trophy sounds fun going to have to set up a ride and check out area,

Fun ride today Brian! Lets make this one happen soon!

Im in on this ride whenever you guys want to do it! Would be so cool to connect from Fallbrook to OC or Corona on dirt!
It's pretty up there. I'm in whenever anybody wants to go (unless it's 100 out! ; )

Check the road conditions on the Cleveland forest service website if you want to ride to Corona or Orange County from N Main Divide, last I looked the farthest north road open off the mountains was Indian Truck Trail which puts you just north of Lake Elsinore

The other ride up this way that can be nice is Rouse Ridge, Thomas Mountain to the restaurant at the junction for Palms to Pines Highway and Anza.

I only rode this road once... and I was wearing tennis shoes because I forgot my boots... I'd like to ride it again.

Would you say it's a KLR road or a DRZ road? I vaguely remember going up a steep off-shoot to a look-out tower/station type thing. That would've sucked on the KLR with street tires

I was planning on using my 950se never done it before but was little weary after watching a couple youtube video is looks pretty much like basic fire road but off trails if we wanted to that looked nasty. I'm not the type to sit on sidelines and see small bikes to have all fun but 450lb bike on nasty stuff doesn't sound like fun

Take your knobbies. There are some short climbs/descents with loose shaley stuff. If the more northern roads that take you down are open then there are longer descents that you'll definitely want knobbies.

Not gonna make this, but I'm another temecula rider. I know a handful of local routes out here. I don't mind riding with any skill level, beats riding alone all the time.

I'm seeing more temecula folks pop up, maybe we can get a regular thing going on out here.

Not gonna make this, but I'm another temecula rider. I know a handful of local routes out here. I don't mind riding with any skill level, beats riding alone all the time.

I'm seeing more temecula folks pop up, maybe we can get a regular thing going on out here.

That'd be great, I'm not a fast rider normally and right now I'm REALLY not fast.

Having a Temecula (and local) group would be a lot of fun. Maybe we could get something going like Crawdaddys weekly ride.

Tentative for ride next Sunday, unless it's really, really hot.

At least N. Main Divide to Santiago Peak, backtrack a tiny bit and come down Indian Truck Trail (unless Bedford is open, then head north and come down that way, last I checked it's closed).

Could lengthen by starting in Fallbrook: DeLuz Rd to Tenaja Truck Trail to South Main Divide, cross highway 74 to North Main Divide.

Definitely start no later than 9.

Plated bikes, knobbies best.

Im a definate maybe for next sunday ill be riding from la mesa so will take as much dirt/fire roads as i can. Ill be on my 950 so will opt out of technical side trails but game for anything else

Im a definate maybe for next sunday ill be riding from la mesa so will take as much dirt/fire roads as i can. Ill be on my 950 so will opt out of technical side trails but game for anything else

Then I'll find an easy spot to meet up in Fallbrook. :)

Im a for sure maybe on this ride as well. Sounds fun just gotta make sure Sunday is free.

Looks like it's gonna be 102degrees on Sunday looks like following week dropping into low 90s. Might be a little to warm

Looks like it's gonna be 102degrees on Sunday looks like following week dropping into low 90s. Might be a little to warm

We'll just keep an eye on the weather, maybe we'll luck out.