TdubLady

Socal Supermoto in September

I wanna go again. Any interest? A group price deal and carpooling would be ideal. I won't be bringing a bike. Check the calendar, let me know when works for you. Let's take over the track!!!

So far, those days look OK. How much is it with and without the discount?

Some more info:

BYOB, no school,just track time=$45

Camping at the track Saturday night IS allowed.(I will probably try for both days)

To get the $199 school rate, I need 3 more people(minimum),and it MUST be paid as one lump sum. I am happy to handle this, but you will HAVE to commit and pay by August 15.

Payment instructions:

1)go to Paypal and select send a friend money(this eliminates fees)

2)MiriamRides2s@gmail.com

I am undecided, if I did go I would need a ride.

If you can do the 19th, ride no problem. I have confirmations from several people for that day(including me)

I will recheck my schedule and the powers that be and get back to you. Are you still planning on both days Miriam? Who else is in?

I am locked for Saturday, along with 2 others from my Facebook group. Got one more from there supposed to pay this week, and a couple of others bringing their bike and doing track day only. If I can get 3 others so I get the lesser rate, I will do both days and camp Saturday night.

If not I may just go up and back Saturday. I'd really like to make a weekend of it if possible.

School I think. Whichever is more fun...I don't have a bike. Well, I have a bike but I don't think its tires are suitable, right? (crf250l). So if school is only way I get the bike, than school.

I don't care really. I just want to ride motorcycles on a track.

School I think. Whichever is more fun...I don't have a bike. Well, I have a bike but I don't think its tires are suitable, right? (crf250l). So if school is only way I get the bike, than school.

Then send $199 through Paypal to MiriamRides2s@gmail.com as soon as you can, and talk Weirrider into doing it too!!

Then send $199 through Paypal to MiriamRides2s@gmail.com as soon as you can, and talk Weirrider into doing it too!!
Corey is wanting to go Sunday. If I can make it, I would need to secure a ride. Will it be in Riverside?

3 spots left for Saturday the 19th. Looking like I'm gonna camp for the weekend. Anyone here still lurking?

eee, I am not going to be able to make this on the 20th. :crying_anim02: Sorry to leave you hanging.

eee, I am not going to be able to make this on the 20th. :crying_anim02: Sorry to leave you hanging.

What about the 19th?

Miriam,

I got permission. Is this still a possibility? The 19th would be great for me. I would likely ride up and ride back unless hotels were near and cheep.

Am I too late?

Thanks,

Daniel

Miriam,

I got permission. Is this still a possibility? The 19th would be great for me. I would likely ride up and ride back unless hotels were near and cheep.

Am I too late?

Thanks,

Daniel

Sorry,Daniel, class is full. There may still be openings on the 20th-or you can put your name on the wait list.